Entering For Blyton

stephenh

OK, I've filled in an entry online, and it requires payment of £189 (if I remember correctly.) Now, is that payment for 2 days sprinting? that was the way I read it, although the entry form I completed seemed to be for the Saturday only. Does that mean I also need to complete an entry form, for the Sunday, and if so will I have to pay again for that?

Sorry, but these on line thingies just confuse me. :down: :down: :bangshead: :bangshead:

Much as we would love to charge you twice Stephen or rather we would love the extra income :d :d

It is a single weekend entry form and you only need to enter the once which covers both days. I will change the ttile to reflect that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers Nick

Any discount for WSCC members?

I think that is the discounted rate, Terry. At least, its the Yorkshire rate. ;) ;)

or is it the over 60s rate ?

Entered

or is it the over 60s rate ?

Just the ticket for you either way, Tel! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I paid £198. Didnt see any option for WSCC member discount :suspect:

No WSCC Discount, it's the same VERY CHEAP price for everyone :d

Come on guys, I have got loads of entries from other clubs, you are lagging behind. 145 places :xmas: :xmas:

Main site merchandise currently down -- so can't enter yet.

Am I right in thinking that WSCC Class E cars have to go in with the slick-shod guys on Class 3F because of some other club's "windscreen clarification"? Whose event is this?

But I suppose, on the plus side, we won't have to show our MOT/Insurance/tax to scrute ;)

i dont see anything in regs regarding windscreen for road going david

Come on guys, I have got loads of entries from other clubs, you are lagging behind. 145 places :xmas: :xmas:

Funny bunny - regs say max of 140 :d

Am I right in thinking that WSCC Class E cars have to go in with the slick-shod guys on Class 3F because of some other club's "windscreen clarification"? Whose event is this?

You are right David, but we will see how the entries go and as I said in my email to competitors, I will sort out the classes based on thier Speed Series Class, we may seperate or amalgamate them to make it all make as much sense as posisble. But there are now so many different classes around at events, it's getting a bit ridiculous. Competitors always seem to have a good reason for an extra class :suspect:

• Like 1

But I suppose, on the plus side, we won't have to show our MOT/Insurance/tax to scrute ;)

Fit a windscreen and come and play with me :)