You Cannot Reply To This Topic

stickymint

I am looking in the For Sale section and it tells me I cannot reply to this topic.................why?

Edited by stickymint

You have to be a paid up member of the club.

You need to be a WSCC member to post in the forsale and wanted parts of the boardroom

have a read of this thread :t-up:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/93966-membership-questions-or-issues-please-read-this-first/page__view__findpost__p__949645

The clue is in the section title, I'm afraid - Member Adverts.

I thought I was!!

Can't remember missing any reminders re payment...............

You must have been away from the boards for a while! Please read Point 3 in the link Smokey posted, put together by a handsome and wise person!

You have to be a member to buy stuff that members want to sell!

I have some really good Westfield parts that I want to sell, I'd like to offer them to WSCC members before I put them on E-Bay but I can't because I dont want to be a member (just a forum user) Funny really, you'd have thought the members would want to sell to as many people as possible and that they would want to buy from whoever wanted to sell stuff to them!

Edited by Lordbenny

How much do you think all your parts are worth Lordbenny?

Ah, we're having a special this week, you can have BOTH!

All sorted now, followed the advise - cheers

I can look at buying bits ;)

So Lordbenny, instead of paying a fee to sell their bits on eBay or put an ad in the paper, you'd like forum users who can easily register with a false address and a disposable email address to be able to use the boardroom to sell their parts for free to the members who help fund the boardroom, with little or no recourse if it goes wrong? Nothing personal, not trying to be confrontational, but can you see where I'm coming from?

• Like 1

So Lordbenny, instead of paying a fee to sell their bits on eBay or put an ad in the paper, you'd like forum users who can easily register with a false address and a disposable email address to be able to use the boardroom to sell their parts for free to the members who help fund the boardroom, with little or no recourse if it goes wrong?

Er, yes! buyer beware and all that but this is the 21st Century, people dont put ads in the paper. All I want to do is offer my parts to members first. I really don't think that the excuse of people setting up bogus e-mail addresses and names to sell dodgy gear holds much weight.

Edited by Lordbenny

So how much do you think the stuff you want to sell is worth Lordbenny?