Entertaining F1

Rusty Nuts

Exciting stuff :t-up:

Good race... Can't believe Shumacher won! oh! Sorry don't want to spoil it for anyone! :laugh:

No spoilers, but what fantastic racing for positions, great result, best F1 racing I have seen in years. If only most races were that entertaining.

I was just saying that it was the longest procession I'd seen when........

BTCC starts in just over an hour on ITV4 so I can see I wont be getting a lot done today :d

Is the BTCC at Donnington? If so my son and grandson are there. Hope they're enjoying it.

Blimey, Chinese GP, 3 Sisters sprint day back to the repeat GP, then touring cars all in one day. Wifes been out with daughter most of the day, suns just gone in though so can't go for an end of weekend blast. Peroni were are you !!!

Bob :d :d

Just watched the repeat, at last a decent race. As you said if only all races were that interesting.

good to see other guys win at last, hopefully a good sign for the rest of the season

Had to miss the end of the race to go on an area run out was really torn but didn't want to be late for my own meeting. hope the rest of the season is as good.

3 abreast at times! This just doesn't happen in F1 these days.

Anybody else notice how MotoGP has become entirely processional and predictable while F1 has become Formula Ford with 750bhp!!!

Utterly, utterly unheard of for 7 cars from 5 different manufacturers to be racing wheel to wheel for second place with just a few laps to go with another 5 cars within a couple of seconds pouncing on any mistakes! Wheel banging, brake locking, air jumping (Webber scored 5.7 for technical merit but 5.9 for artistic impression), passing on the outside, passing on the inside, Alonso falling off, twice [:-)], Vettel duffed by his team mate, again, Button quicker than Hamilton, again, Scummy retiring, again and to cap it all, Britney breaks his duck...

nah, I'm gonna watch Rossi trundling round in 10th, 2s off the pace