Cheshire To Stoneleigh

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Unfortunately I am not able to be at J10 to take the picture this year. Have a great trip down and a great show.

I'll hopefully be at the tesco in stockport. I'll have to confirm closer to the time, but I'm looking forward to getting the Westfield out and meeting up with everyone.

Kirk

Hey Kirky it will be good to see you, I hope everythings ok, are you back up north now?

Hey Kirky it will be good to see you, I hope everythings ok, are you back up north now?

Hi Paul,

I'm ok thanks, hope you are well? I'm still living in South Wales, but the Westfield still lives up north, so its always good to come up and give it a run and I would hate to miss the run down.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be heading down to Stoneleigh on the Sunday this year. Anyone else from Cheshire heading down?

Last year, the Cheshire division met up with the Manchester convoy just after Sandbach, before heading down the M6, joining up with other areas on-route.

Who's up for it this year? ;):d

At least you won't be bringing two swept wings in bondage down in the passenger seat this year! :t-up:;):yes:

(Just to be safe, The Wench is staying in her garage until the show! :laugh: )

I hope you lot aren't going to do the dull Birmingham Airport to Coventry speed camera-laden A45 route again this year. You'd be much happier either coming off at M6 J4 at Coleshill and heading south through Balsall Common and Kenilworth (nice photo opportunity at the castle) to get to Stoneleigh, or if you just want to commute with zero fun, M6 to M5 to M42 to M40 J15 and A46 North.

John is that the Tesco at Junction 27?

. M60 Tesco's Stockport 7:15am departure

John is that the Tesco at Junction 27?

heap, shall we see you there?... finger crossed on the weather

what time do you think you guys will be passing hilton park services, m6 junction 11-10 south bound

heap, shall we see you there?... finger crossed on the weather

Yes should be there, have you got a post code

See the Captains thread Yet more Stoneleigh info, most details there CV8 2LG.

Bob :d

i will be at hilton services for 9am leave onm sunday, and will forward details to other people who wants to join me, if time change any different please let me know.

See the Captains thread Yet more Stoneleigh info, most details there CV8 2LG.

Bob :d

Thanks but ime after postcode of the Tesco start point !

Oops

Looks like junction 27 M60 , SK1 2BT but get one of the local boys to confirm it.

Bob :d:yes: