• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Jesus Some People Should Not Be Allowed To Drive.

Matt Seabrook

dont mess with her :laugh:

I'm kinda conflicted about this video - yes what the "woman" (although I can't see the driver at any point) did was so far over the top it was unbelievable...the first thing we see is the biker using his full force to boot the car - he let his temper overflow and started a situation he might not have lived to regret, gross stupidity on both parts if you ask me....

Minor mishap turns into meltdown thanks to motorcyclist kicking car, then jumping on bonnet after car driver drinks a can of stupid. That's real intelligent reacting on both sides, but obviously what the car driver did was far worse in comparison. And just because the video says it's a woman driver, don't necessarily believe it - can you see the driver in that clip?

Here's a clip taken from a security camera in a loading area at one of my former customers. I know the full story behind it, but let's see what you make of it:

Here's a clip taken from a security camera in a loading area at one of my former customers. I know the full story behind it, but let's see what you make of it:

I think that looks more like the driver was having a fit/seizure or was stabbing at the accelerator thinking its the brake...

Yeah, second video looks more like someone totally confused and panicing with the controls. First video is mental! Okay, so the biker kicks the car - bad enough and could've stopped there if the car driver reacted differently. But no, he/she decide to drive at the biker goodness me! That's amounts to assault or even assault with a deadly weapon if it was in the States (I know this wasn't). My viewpoint re 'jumping on the bonnet' is that the biker was driven at again and he just clung on for dear life .. .. until the car driver ran the biker into a parked car.

FWIW, I think the car driver is female as you can just make out her screaming and that's when passersby came to her aid.

Looks like someone driving an automatic that is not very confident, saw something very similar with a woman car driver who had been driving for 15 years, still terrible and only held an automatic licence but insisted on using left foot for brake. When she got confused she press both pedals all the way down and wrote off 3 vehicles.

The bloke on the bike got what he didn't expect :laugh:

I laughed my nuts off

He will think twice before the :arse: kicks another car

He has only his self to blame really, as he started it.

Get the popcorn out Captain ;):laugh:

we don't know what happened before the initial kick... I doubt that the biker did that without a good reason ; yes he lost his temper but who knows what triggered this behaviour...

Scenario 1. From the position of the car at the start of the video, it appears the driver of the car was going to try to change lanes. She may have begun the move and failed to see the biker who I reckon was filtering through. He's hooted to draw the drivers attention to a hazard. After that, who knows?

Scenario 2. Maybe as the biker is filtering through traffic he shouts at the driver through the open window just because he was p******** off at her poor road positioning. The car driver has hooted or given the finger and further irked the biker who lashed out with his foot, then got run over for his trouble.

Who's fault? Doesn't matter. Think what you like about bikers (and I'm getting an anti biker feel from a couple of posts here) he didn't deserve that.

Plenty of car drivers, p******** off at being stuck in traffic, will try to block bikers filtering through by repositioning their cars. I've never understood this deliberate act of actively blocking the progress of someone who is behaving within the law. And it's not like the car driver is going to win (well, usually...) leaving the car driver exactly where he was... If I had a pound... etc...

Bikers aren't blocked for long 'cos most car drivers are poor judges of the size of their cars and leave massive gaps.

Bikers judge gaps in inches, car drivers judge gaps in feet ;)

It does not matter how many scenario's you put into the arguement, what the biker did to a woman on her own in the car is inexcusable.

His intention was without doubt to damage her car and ride off, but he came unstuck.

I'm not saying its right what the driver did, It was a bit OTT, but even if a bit of verbal did occur, surely it was disgraceful what the biker did and totally unwarranted if it was just an exchange of verbal abuse.

Why is that when someone posts a different opinion to someone else it makes them an Anti whatever :down: . I dont see why it is ok to boot and damage someones car in that way and to get away with it.

Like i said earlier, he will think twice about booting someone else, or maybe he can try it on a fella next time :laugh:

How about we just say both parties are at fault to a varying degree, and move on?

How about we just say both parties are at fault to a varying degree, and move on?

That wouldn't be very good for popcorn sales though :laugh:

It's a fine line between popcorn sales and getting a thread locked... :laugh: