• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Rockingham Trackday 7Th April

matt nossiter

Matt

just had a conversation with Mike so place is not a problem, looks like I will book tomorrow that will give me another 24hrs just to see how back is performing.

Steve

might be worth giving Mike a call as he is not receiving e mails at this moment

See you on Saturday

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt nossiter

• SteveH

• CL290005

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

Oh no , we're in trouble now if your coming Chris ! ....

Hows the back ?

Cheers chaps, Mike you have PM :laugh:

Matt

well lets put it like this I climbed in the car and took it for a drive and it held up, a bit stiff getting out but I think by Saturday I will be ok, will be bringing my son in law (bit worried what he will do with the car!) have you got a spare helmet (large) that he could borrow? He is checking with others was not sure if your brother was comming?

Chris

Chris , I,ve got a mate coming along for a few passenger rides so I'll be bringing my spare helmet , your son in law is welcome to use it when my mates not ( it is a large ) .

Is your son in law driving ?

Yes, Nathan is having a go, so he could have used mine but he will need it for the spotting laps

We can always hire or borrow one from Mike for the spotting laps

Went to Rockingham today to go through a few details before saturday. Fifth gear were filming there and I saw a fantastic drift in a Merc SLS...it was being tested against a V12 Aston Martin DBS and a Bentley It sounded fantastic. Could not hang round too long which was a pity!! Had do make do with a blat through the "exhaust appreciation tunnel"!!

The day is definitely 104db static. Still got some spaces and would be great to see as many Westies as possible.

Mike

Hi guys, I'm booked for Saturday but still have not had any email details other than my booking reference. Have you had final details yet?

Am I right in thinking garages are not ore-booked but available to use on a first come basis?

Cheers,

Hadrian

Hi Mike,

Will be booking in a mo but have just left you a voicemail with regards minimum age of passengers.

My lad is 15 but 16 on Sunday, one day later!! Have a feeling he will just miss out.. If he's to young, SWMBO will be coming along instead.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks for the call Mike.

All booked.

See you all Saturday and please be gentle! :d

Hi guys, I'm booked for Saturday but still have not had any email details other than my booking reference. Have you had final details yet?

Am I right in thinking garages are not ore-booked but available to use on a first come basis?

Cheers,

Hadrian

Hi Hadrian

We are sending all the confirmation emails out tonight and tomorrow. Still having issues with emails but assured we will be back on line today.

Mike

The garages are pre bookable at £20 although there will be some available on the day on a first come first served basis. If you get there for 7.30, I cannot envisage you will have a problem. We are using the first 10 of each block. The garages are big and will easily fit 2 we sties in each one...may be 3 if you are friendly!

Mike

Any one want to share a garage with me , been looking at the forecast and it might come in handy !