Rockingham Trackday 7Th April

matt nossiter

Just about to book this with Apex Track Days .

Anyone else interested in trying out some high speed banking and driving a track the btcc boys get to race on ?

As an added bonus Apex are offering a discount to wscc members so what more reason do you need to book it ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt nossiter

• SteveH

• CL290005

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

Yep, I'm in.

Worth mentioning that this is Easter Saturday and not many trackdays on over that weekend.

Looking forward to it :cool:

Long weekend , whoo hoo , plenty of time to prep , load and unload ...........and repair the car after !

And as an added bonus you get a chance to see me make a fool of myself as I try to learn a new track whilst driving on a crusty set of slicks :o

Steve , does that offer of chasing round with you still stand ?

Hoping to go fellas.

Car all prepped this afternoon in readiness, just in case but will know for sure early next week and book assuming spaces left.

Only thing I need to do is go and fill up my jerry cans but don't want to look like i'm hording!! ;)

Cheers,

Steve

Dont care if I do look like I'm hoarding ! , one of mine is full , the car is full and my mates borrowed my other can to do a bike day at mallory tomorow with instructions to bring that one back to me full as well ! , ...... after all , we've got a track day to do !

So ......

thats two definates , SteveH and me , and one probably JustCallMeMac ( Steve )

If I can shake off this illness then I will be there, I have advised Mike hopefully there will be a place once I know how I am up for it!! :yes:

Be good to get out on track together Chris , we didnt really manage that much running together at Oulton

Your car and my car running togeher, I could drive a bit slower so we could increase the number of overtaking maneuvers, that should do it :laugh:

Would that be you overtaking me :down: or me overtaking you :oops: Chris ?

Steve , does that offer of chasing round with you still stand ?

That's half the fun :d

Looking forward to chasing round behind you Steve , hoping to learn a lot , you might have to knock it off abit when I fall behind though !

You get a couple of laps to learn it then it's full power all the way :p

No problem , I'm going to be slipstreaming you all the way round the banking :o:oops:

Probably, it has been suggested before :blush: . I was off to Oulton to work on the race school, 6am on any day wouldn't be my choice normally!

You should have an email off me Mike.