harewood

SteveD

welsh git sounds like you know mr rock on personaly ,kerang reading etc etc , errrrr spitfire ???  hello blatty boy when are you out next  :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Westfields Rock On

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

1st event will be Dunkeswell, on Saturday week. That's assuming I can get the head re-biult (valve stem oil seals, shims, cam timing, get the new carbs jetted on the rollers, which I can't do until I get the rear suspension re-built and aligned.......then it needs MOT'ing and getting off SORN.......). So not much to do then, and only about 20 hours free between now and then..............I may end up taking the Green Meenie (I REALLY don't want to) or trying to ponce a double drive or two, 'cos Blatgirl will indeed be supervising me between driving  :0  ???  :)

I'd love to but I'm waiting for parts to arrive........

tick tick tick tick.........

blatty you better ask the tom jones luvin sheep ******* welsh git for some help to get the blue one ready, but don't ask him any techie questions can't even get his own car sorted ,apparentley its handling like a jelly on a sheeps back , well so he says ,danna lover :sheep:  :arse:  :love:  :blush:

i that i am mr rock on  ;)

where is the welsh tom jones luvin  sheep sh****n welly warin wooly coat cheshire wanabe , bottom of the garden i bet :sheep:  :arse:  :love:  ;)  :D  :blush:

keh  ??? is that welsh ozzy on

Bi-lingual as well then Mr Wrox.

Steve D has taken so much stick since buying that Caterthingy  ;)  :D  :)

Just ask him which car is his favourite  :love:  :D  :)  and he'll tell ya his little red van  :p  :)  ;)  Warm and comfy as a warm and comfy thing on a cold northern night.  :p  :D  :)

iiii and safe as houses with all the sheep outside :D

i but it didn't do you any good did it ,or your fuel pump :p better to keep a clear head driving on slicks in the rain , ??? god now im sounding like a girl oooerrr :arse: