harewood

SteveD

many thanks to paul and ron and everybody involved in the organising and running  of harewood it was wet but i think i speak for everybody when i say it was a very good day out with very few off's, even if there were lots of girly gits on treaded tyres ,i duno no sense of addventure :p many thanks again lots of hugs and kisses steve ???

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Westfields Rock On

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

Girly gits ma ass! 'oh no,it's raining, I won't drive there, ill go in my tintop and tow it.' YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU BIG SISSY!

We just enjoy the pleasure of staying on scaryw... no errrr Harewood. :p

Man Harewood Kicks Ass !:devil:  :cool:

Burn round to farmhouse, screeeeeeeeeech, :arse: gets out, turn da wheel!

phew, KICK ASS! :D  :)  :D  :D  :t-up:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm excuse me mr rock on , but how am i going to drive a car with no tax or mot and no lights that has no log book oh and slicks from cheshire to yorkshire ??? i can just see me now 250 bhp on 10" slicks on the m62  in the p******** rain ,me thinks i would get pulled before i got a couple of miles,any ideas on how i would get it there oh yes i thought so a trailer , thank you mr rock errrrrrm on  :arse:  :arse: i rest my case

The scary bit for me was my hair beginning to stand on end due to the static during the thunderstorm.  The subsequent heavy rain soon put paid to that.

All good fun

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i have just noticed why did you get your  :arse: out mr rock on ,mmmm so strange especially whilst driving da car ?? arrrrrrrrrrr i see it was so harewood could kick it ,its all making sense now

:t-up:  :durr:

Be good fun drivin wiv no lights.

any way whats t'point in avin a 7 if ya'aint gunna drive it on the road?

Man, you wanna av a bitafun on t'roads. :cool:

ps How can Harewood kick someones ass? :durr:

i will think you will find that is with no lights , and no it wouldn't be fun , errrrrrm 12 points no licence and oh yes then you cant drive anywhere, and i didn't say harewood kicks ass you did ,and you better hadn't let c a t e r h a m find you calling it a seven or you could find yourself in court loosing da car and da house then living in a very small cardboard box in the doorway of argos or somewhere man :arse:

Driving home to Southport along the M62 in the pooring rain with no hood, I lookeed over and was sure I saw the following conversation in the tin top next to me.

Little Boy "Why has that man got such a big smile on his face when he is getting soaking wet?"

Dad "He's been at Harewood, son."

Nuff Said

Thanks Paul/Ron

Stuart

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo whats happening here then mr rock on :arse: have you got the duck dissease ???

plus i didnt call my westy a 7

I've seen you call it a Seven..........I think......... :0

kcik and spmones, thats duck dissease orite ??? yup you said seven orite seven i say seven as fred elliot would say ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey  :t-up:  :durr:  :blush:

i gotta learn how to type fast in my lunch 17minutes.

Where did i call my westy a 7?

Ahhhhhh i see my problem, as the site loads up, when i type some letters get missed, screwed.hmmmn wierd.  need a new pc.

and a hair cut :p only jokin it looks fine ???  :blush: