Thames Valley Sports Car Day

shaun

The Thames Valley Sports Car day has been organised by the Jaguar Enthuiast Club.  It is being held at 'The Stag & Huntsman and Hambledon sports ground, Hambledon near Henley-on-Thames.

The date is 12th May - noon 'til 3pm.

There will be a range of vintage, classic and modern cars on display

This also coincides with the next Thames Valley meet, so we have decided to have our meeting here instead.  Make a note in your diary.

The entry charge is free for this event but there will be a 'charity bucket' at the gate.  Donations to the Thames Valley & Chiltern Ambulance.

For further details click here

Shaun

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• shaun

• david.c

• mmmmdonuts

Yep, I'll be there. Sounds like a good day out. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us as well.

BTW, congrats on getting promoted :D I bet you were getting worried with 15 minutes to go :0

Of course I'll be there :-)

I'll be in Marbella..........

Don't know if I'm  :D or :( about that......................

Hey Blatman, what does Marbella think about it? ;)

Shaun

I hope to get along to the meet, hopefully with my car this time. :cool:  

Cheers

David

I'm hoping to get along. Hill climb car prep may mean that I don't hang around for too long, but I'd rather be driving one than under one..........

James

I have passed the info onto Shaun, and I think he's going to dish it out to the Thames Valley Guys.

Cheers

David

P.S. I know someone who has some spare Holley carbs that you may be interested in. I know you said the existing one was under spec'd now. Let me know

I'm only toying with you - but seriously I thought that 'blade spoilers' were verboten on roadgoing speed classes?

...otherwise I might just dig out those old aerofoil x-sections and some grp matting. I could use the rear grip  :)

Penn Se7ens is the area meeting for members of the Lotus 7 Club of GB. I'm sure they would welcome some Westfields, but can I suggest you contact the area organiser, rather than just turn up en masse. I'm sure they would object if it became a regular Westfield meet, as I'm sure we would if Thames Valley was swamped with c******m's............

There is a thread on Blatchat that will have the AO's profile/e-mail address.

I go 'cos I'm an L7Club member............... :0

And as if by magic, my monthly reminder about the meet appears in my inbox.

The fella you need to contact is Jeff Deung, and he's at

pmhdpenn@netcomuk.co.uk