Has This Forum Become Paid Up Members Only?

shaun

I wouldn't mind if we were talking a fortune, but we are only talking about a westy tank full of petrol or ten pints down the pub over a year.

I would think most members would consider it good VFM.

Dont think there are to many wealthy fellas on here (Apart from the Captain) we are all working men and lots of us are struggling but we still pay up because it is the thing to do if the club is to survive and for the benefits it can give.

I suppose it is how you look at money really, but i've got to agree with Timmeh, and it seems ok with a lot of other non members zxr400 for one.

It is also a shame that you wish to distance your self from a forum like this over 30 quid. I probably have saved more than that buying stuff and getting club discounts. In fact i saved nearly £14 this morning on gear ordered this morning,and that don't include the westy insurance.

But everyone has got to do what they need to do and if thats how you feel then it can only be you at the end of the day missing out.

Should you wish come back the club will always make you or any new member or USER welcome.

Tony

Nothing in this post constitutes any bad feeling or offence towards anyone :d

well put Tony - now can you point me in the direction of that pub where you can get 10 pints for 25 quid :laugh:

Dont think there are to many wealthy fellas on here (Apart from the Captain)

You owe me a new keyboard - I just sprayed coffee all over mine reading that.

• Like 1

You owe me a new keyboard - I just sprayed coffee all over mine reading that.

I thought that was the case because of all the nuts and stuff you was flogging on the boardroom :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

I thought that was the case because of all the nuts and stuff you was flogging on the boardroom :laugh: :laugh:

You'd be surprised how much increased fuel prices, 30% rise on postage, and running a secret volcano snack food base hits profits. :d

You'd be surprised how much increased fuel prices, 30% rise on postage, and running a secret volcano snack food base hits profits. :d

Rolled up :laugh:

well put Tony - now can you point me in the direction of that pub where you can get 10 pints for 25 quid :laugh:

Pretty much anywhere in the 'correct' (North) half of the country ;)

• Like 2

Aye, and it's real beer, not that pi55y stuff they sell down south

(says the cockney)

Local pub doing sam smiths bitter at well under £2/pint

Last year it was £1.57

sounds like I am going to all the wrong places

I wouldn't mind if we were talking a fortune, but we are only talking about a westy tank full of petrol or ten pints down the pub over a year.

I would think most members would consider it good VFM.

Dont think there are to many wealthy fellas on here (Apart from the Captain) we are all working men and lots of us are struggling but we still pay up because it is the thing to do if the club is to survive and for the benefits it can give.

I suppose it is how you look at money really, but i've got to agree with Timmeh, and it seems ok with a lot of other non members zxr400 for one.

It is also a shame that you wish to distance your self from a forum like this over 30 quid. I probably have saved more than that buying stuff and getting club discounts. In fact i saved nearly £14 this morning on gear ordered this morning,and that don't include the westy insurance.

But everyone has got to do what they need to do and if thats how you feel then it can only be you at the end of the day missing out.

Should you wish come back the club will always make you or any new member or USER welcome.

Tony

Nothing in this post constitutes any bad feeling or offence towards anyone :d

Well said sir!

...and I suppose I should be saying: Why should I pay my £30 and an ex-member ex- westy owner get the same benefits as me.....not a chance I'm selling my SEiGHT Because I've bought a TVR Tamora but I still renewed my membership when the boardroom was reconfigured Its a great community. I wouldn't expect any preferential treatment if I didn't pay my dues despite all the effort I've put in with the organisation over the last 13 years...its not an old boys club....stop flapping and get your membership paid! ;-)

I bet you've paid your VW beetle club sorry Porsche club membership! :p

Buzz ;)

i would like to say a BIG THANKS for letting me post and be a part of your club as a non paying member,you have all been helpful and friendly,think my self lucky to be a part of it ,cheers :)

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

P.S. Tel.....

sam smiths bitter at well under £2/pint

you Yorkies are a bunch of tight fisted MF's... I thought i was doing OK at my local £2.40 for Marsdon's Best Bitter!

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

P.S. Tel.....

you Yorkies are a bunch of tight fisted MF's... I thought i was doing OK at my local £2.40 for Marsdon's Best Bitter!

You think that's bad?!!!

I don't drink alcohol so i'm always on soft drinks.

I got charged £2.50 for a pint of orange cordial the other day. That's £2.50 for 50ml of cordial and 450ml of tap water and ice cubes.

I'm not getting into it here because we have voiced our opinions on what we think of the current forum status.

I'm pretty sure we all agree that OVERALL membership is certainly worth it.