The Stafford show

Westfields Rock On

So it's Saturday is it?

I may be in a tin top going from the outlaws nr. Ashbourne. So if anyone sees a madman in an Audi or maybe BM waving/staring at them don't worry.

Mike H

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Westfields Rock On

• will maskell

• Chris Elworthy

Hello,

What happens when I get there and park my pride and joy up.  Is it left in the genaral car park for every one to poke while I'm not around?

Unfortunately due to work commitments, the only kit car show I have been to was Donnington last year.  The only place to park there was in the general car park.

Is this usual?

:durr:

Thanks,

Jon

Trainers.

As far as I remember from last year, there was a general car park and an area 'out front' where you could stick your kit car if there was room. Don't know if there will be more kit car areas or not this time. IMO it could be a really good site for shows.

At least there won't be a foot bath because of F&M this time.  Hopefully it will mean a bigger turn out.

Mike

Ok this is the deal,

The Manchester Westy boys are meeting at

the junction of the M60 / A62 Hollinwood

at 9.00am, then at Chestergate wood supplies

on the M60 Portwood roundabout at Stockport

at 9,20am, we will then stop at Knutsford

services soutbound M6 at approx 9.40am

up to now there are 3 of us going all are

welcome to join us, be there or be square.

:D

Oh yeah thats SATURDAY  :0

For Your Information, here's the latest weather from the met office:

3 day forecast - Midlands

I really hope this is wrong - I check it regularly and the weather is often different by the weekend.

Update--->  Since I posted this at 9:30(ish) the weather forecast was re-issued at 10.00am, now it looks OK!  :) (it was covered in black clouds and "double" rain droplets)

Jon

looks like i'll be there on sat as the old batt kicked up a fus bout mothers day.

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

anyone fancy joining me

im in DONCASTER and will be going down around 9ish.

i msged someone about it but never got a reply

:devil:

a quick word of advice to anyone going tomorrow...

last year the car park was a F@@king mess. Ripped the sump off the tin top on one of several large lumps of concrete and bits of big **** lying round undernetah the long grass.....

youve been warned :angry:

But the show? Well!!!!!!!  no comment. Alright then, how many Westys?, how many kitcars?, how many manufacturers?, £8.00  NOT BLUUDY MANY/ MUCH. roll on the season proper.

brian.

Well, I braved the elements..and it was B cold and B wet! I'm sorry if I had anything to do with encouraging any of you to go too as in my opinion the show was not up to a high standard.

How on earth did the organisers allow the D....n owners club to exhibit in the main hall? I would have been embarrassed to park such grubby specimens in a field, let alone put them on view to the public and expect them to pay for the privilege! In complete contrast The Westfield stand was fine with both a bare chassis and a fully dressed Xthingy to view as well as a Busa and standard cars.

Dave, of TW infamy had a chat and all I can say is wait awhile and give them chance to run a few events before criticising. They may not be offering exactly what you want but there are hundreds of non club members out there who will benefit and maybe get involved with the club after sampling TW.