Swindon?

geofff

Hi All,

There used to be a club meet at the Highwaymans on the A419. Is that still going on, or can you recommend another meet? I'm based in Swindon.

Ta

Geofff :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M444TTB

• geofff

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• the stoat

Where about in Swindon are you Geoff??

There 3 or 4 of us in Swindon I know of now :t-up: :t-up:

Please feel free to come along to the meeting, ill be there this month (first time in a while)

Don't know an Andy...... Im sure there plenty more Westy's in and around Swindon I haven't heard of :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your up by ChrisSwindon.....

Tom

Hi All,

Will make it down to the meet on the 23rd and always available if people need an extra pair of hands. I've built a zetec racer and lived with a crossflow for a couple of years so I'm no stranger to the breed.

I may have a few gaskets and bits & pieces (free to local pick up) for live axles and Zetecs after tidy / clear out this weekend. I'll make a list.

Ta

Geofff

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I am another Swindon one based in Redhouse. Will see some of you at future meets.

Is yours orange? I hear it more than I see it going past Brook park (by the schools). There's a similar car (may also be you!?) at my work too.

Hi tfwebdesign,

I'm in Gorsehill, Is Andy H still about?

Ta

Geofff

Andy Hawkins sold the purple throbber and went flying planes a few years ago now and AFAIK hasn't been to a club meet since. Think he's still providing the Gently Hosting avatar website for WSCC members though.

Is yours orange? I hear it more than I see it going past Brook park (by the schools). There's a similar car (may also be you!?) at my work too.

Mine is indeed orange. I have just re-packed the silencer so you should hear it less these days. If you work at NBS that would be me too. :)