Cambridge Area Wales Raid. 14Th - 17Th June

chazpowerslide

All home.....i think.

1 of the best weekends ever, despite the rain.

Breaking news..... Sam is a goat.... I have proof...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• housebeautician

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• chazpowerslide

I too had a great weekend

hope you all made it back safe and sound - inc Lindy with the wiper problems :(

huge thanks to Mark for organising the whole thiong - the amount of effort you musta have put in on researching the accomodation and routes has not gone un-noticed

well done m8 :t-up:

will post some damp piccies up later whilst trying to re-configure my rather wet phone :down:

Back home. Great roads, great company and great fun. Good to meet a few more people off the boardroom.

Many many thanks for organising Mark - a superb job.

PS. Last week the mini vehicle status said pads needed changing in 10,000 miles. After 2 days in wales it has dropped to 2500 !!!!

Regards

David

apologies for the lack of quality shots - really was not the weather for it - click here for the facebook Wales Tour album

Ruddy cheek.

Though i had posted up earlier, seems to have gone :( so thanks to Mark for all his efforts

well wot a laff that was,even though it rained it still was a hoot,so glad i put a set of tir tyes on even though the crafty fox :laugh: ho sorry the silverfox had knackered 888 seemed to mange to keep it between the white lines mucho respekto :laugh: and as for the mini with a 16 diezel in it shoud not be that fast mind you there was a nutter behind the wheel :cool::laugh: i could go on but just to say me and lindy had a great time with a fantastic bunch of car nuts thanks mark for the hard work you put in we are looking forward to the next one :yes:

the silverfox had knackered 888 seemed to mange to keep it between the white lines mucho respekto :laugh:

Gets my vote too for committed driver award. Not just in the wet on those tyres but driving out to meet us Friday and back again late on the Saturday.

Absolute thanks to Mark for organizing a fantastic weekend and routes. Brian, Tom, Dad and I had a fantastic time despite the weather. :cool::t-up:

Thanks again to those who donated a passenger seat. Managed to make some fairly wobbly videos mostly of raindrops on a windscreen :o:t-up:

Thanks indeed to Mark for a fun weekend.

By way of thanks I won't post up the pictures I took of him whilst he was asleep. Or tell anyone about the childish vandalism what he done on Saturday.

Thanks indeed to Mark for a fun weekend.

By way of thanks I won't post up the pictures I took of him whilst he was asleep. Or tell anyone about the childish vandalism what he done on Saturday.

i feel i need a loo :laugh: :laugh:

Lindy wants to know if she can nic some of the photos from the facebook page to put on SKCC to show wot we got up to last week, is that alright?