Cambridge Area Wales Raid. 14Th - 17Th June

chazpowerslide

Don't worry. Put me down for a 5pm departure too. That way you'll have something able to tow you when the fast Fiat inevitably breaks down.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• housebeautician

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• chazpowerslide

You lot know that I am going in the panda 100hp to give you all a chance right?

better not be ya puff :laugh:

David I would of loved to move it, but to be honest I have this weekend and holiday booked and have no idea of the accommodation flexibility.

Only joking. I learnt a long time ago that if I planned my weekends by the weather forecast I would end up having missed loads of great events and sometimes in great weather when the forecast has been ****e.

We are quite flexible on the Thursday so will probably leave a bit early. Either way we will meet you there.

Is it worth us circulating our mobile numbers to Mark incase we need to make contact on the day for any reason?

David

Edit to add - Mark I have emailed you my mobile.

Cool. I've always fancied a go in one. Swap half way?

Cracking little cars. I owned one for a year. Main downside was that if pressing on range wasn't great.

OK i'll man up and take the propper fiat with me......even if the sunroof does leak :down::arse::down:

I have cleggy, Tony, Sam, jason, David and Alan, Dick, and my mobiles. I also have a few from the Wales lot, but Paul/Lindy, Greg and Mat if you are reading this i do not have your numbers.....just in case.

when I am sitting their cold, fed up and p*** wet through right down to me under crackers I wont be feeling too sorry for you mark :laugh::p

well car now sorted - just a rivnut to fit tomorrow and then cam cover back on, bonnet back on and ready to go

even ironed all me clothes and packed me bag tonight

hoping to get the stickers done tomorrow - although I had forgotten one of my key printing staff is off for two weeks now - don't moan too much if I can't get em done will you! :oops::blush:

Afraid I've had to pull out, been the victim of card fraud :cry: ......

...plus I can't swim very well :p

Have fun guys and make sure not to feed Mark J after midnight!

Sparky that's a shame.

If it's just a case that you don't have a card for the weekend happy to pay for your room or fuel until you get it sorted.

Just sent email to all about leaving time

Who wants to leave at three and who is leaving at five

Can we please post up preference please

Thanks

Tony

Sparky

I am also happy to cover you till you get sorted if you wish :yes:

5pm for me :)

Alan and I are making our own way as Alan lives in Surrey.

We hope to leave just after lunch so will arrive quite early but from Oxford will go cross country rather than motorway so may take a bit longer than you.

We will research local pubs and restaurants ready for when everyone arrives ;-))

well car is all stickered up

still got this continuous ringing in my ears which is slightly driving me crazy - got some gel type earplugs today - hoping it will keep the wind, noise and wet at bay

bring it on folks