Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• housebeautician

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• chazpowerslide

Really Chaz!!!!!!!!!!!! ???:laugh:

I am surprised.

shouldnt you be in bed 'old timer' ;):p:oops::laugh:

Did we decide which hotel? Perhaps drivers of prestigious sportscars with world championship racing pedigree should stay at the posh one and drivers of Caterham and Lotus Elise replicas should be in the steerage class accommodation down the road?

Did we decide which hotel? Perhaps drivers of prestigious sportscars with world championship racing pedigree should stay at the posh one and drivers of Caterham and Lotus Elise replicas should be in the steerage class accommodation down the road?

Thanks for that Sam, you are sharing a room with me, the Lotus wannabe.

We thought it would be punishment enough for threatening to attend in your Arthur Daley wheels.

For legal reasons we can't name the hotel, the last lot are still chasing us for dammages however the owners of prestige cars in the group are well catered for as we have a dedicatd AA van on call for your Jag and MJ's Ferrari as we undeand that Jags and Ferraries from the 70's & 80's need to stop for spares and repairs and a full service at each fuel stop :laugh:

Come to think of it so do most Loti..............

b*****k* :down:

Chaz.

Actually must sort that, slipped my mind this week.

Cheaper hotel Sam, but by all accounts our hotel in that we will have the lot.

I was actually thinking of coming in something a bit more rear engined than the Jag. It got 4.2 big litres but it's a bit hampered by being 2 tonnes and a three speed auto. Even allowing for the Fewawi and Voksall breaking down every hour or so I probably wouldn't be able to keep up. :(

I've never really stayed in a cheap hotel. Can you still get a decent standard of prostitute?

I've never really stayed in a cheap hotel. Can you still get a decent standard of prostitute?

Nope, but hey you are sharing a room with me, beggers can't be choosers and all that :blush:

Chaz.

Hi Tony, has Troy sorted that old nail you brought yet :d

Chaz.

Rolled up :laugh: :laugh:

Going in sat morning

Just replaced the master cylinder as it was causing all the problems.

brakes seem to be fine now.

New exhaust goes on on friday ready for remap.

tony

4.2L of rear engine.... how you going to drive 4 skoda estells at once, or will that be 1 per day.

All rooms booked.

5 x twin rooms for (pairs are for illistration purposes)

Chaz, Tony

Sam, Sparky

Jason, Me

Paul and wife

David and brother

1 x single for Cleggy

1 x single for Greg for just Friday

I have paid 50% deposit, so will pm/email you all off site with the costs and how to pay me.

Roll on Summer.