Cambridge Area Wales Raid. 14Th - 17Th June

chazpowerslide

I ment share Cleggy with me. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:o:excl::ghostface: Shades of Deliverance here, you gonna make hime squeal like a pig! :devil:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• housebeautician

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• chazpowerslide

Yes a tight leash on Chaz this year, still we two of his issues fixed, he will not be starting my car and reving it at 2am, nor will he be stripping his engine in the carpark the following morning while i sobber up.

Remember the whole evening vividly, I was NOT the most un-ruley memner of the group............

You bl**** well were.

Drunk markcoopers is only about 15% more rowdy than sober markcoopers. Drunk chazpowerslide is a whirlwind of destruction and embarrassment.

I can't remember which on of you gave sparkyb's number to the slapper, but the poor boy didn't get much sleep at all that night. ;)

Chaz did that. He was trying to give his own but in the befuddled state cocked it up royally.

Jason dad dancing was a spectical though, as was making sandcastles in the bunkers.

Oh Greg, we are not allowed back to the last hotel, but probably in Bluith or Land??????what ever it is a bit further north. Most welcom chap to join us and test this hotel for your misses. :t-up::):t-up::):laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

OK crew, I have just emailed the hotel to confirm 6 x twin rooms so that 12 can go/sleep over, and it is the cheaper end of the spectrum option, but will be fine enought.

We have 11 names here and that is good by me, and more than excited to have Greg and Mr Conehead come and play as well.

I'll post up when confirmed and let you know what happens next, but will not be splashing the route and the hotel all over boardroom, so would ask that you all pm me your emails so that we can do the coordination off site and keep the route quiet etc.

Looking forward to this.