Rockingham Trackday

Andrew

If you can drag Stoney along, and I twist Jeff C's arm, we could have some fun.. 'course you'll have to wind back the boost a bit to give us a chance. ;):t-up::cool:

could well be up for this :yes: should i take the saxo to give you a chance :p

could well be up for this :yes: should i take the saxo to give you a chance :p

The Saxo could be your wet weather back up plan Jeff. ;)

Sounds like we have laid the foundations of a grand day out! :cool::yes: :yes:

I think it's still just a driveby test Jeff so you don't have to be able to pass 98 static.

What is the drive by Steve ? , and is there any discount for club members ?

I think it's still just a driveby test Jeff so you don't have to be able to pass 98 static.

induction is the prob Steve, saxo and r400 are very loud :(

Matt, check your PM.

Matt/Jeff, I don't know what the driveby number is but TBH it wouldn't help if I did as you could pass a 85db at one place and fail a 98 at another as it all depends on the siting and range etc. Last time I was there working on a day the only car that got pulled was a Skyline which was very heavily modded.

My car won't pass 98 static but I don't think it will be a problem, I'll check that it is just a driveby still and report back.

Steve , pm received , thanks .

I'm up for it depending on driveby , I,ve not had any problems at Bedford ( 87.5 db ) although I was close on static last time and I was fine at Donny which I think was 98 db :oops: , so I'm hoping if I repack my silencer I should be ok .

Have confirmed that they will static test for 98db but if it fails you still get a go at the driveby. Why bother with the static one wonders :(

Have confirmed that they will static test for 98db but if it fails you still get a go at the driveby. Why bother with the static one wonders :(

what revs/distance will be checked steve, ive got a noise meter so will be able to check both my cars

I presume it will be 3/4 revs, 1m at a 45 degree angle.

nope nor me but it may be a sign of the times!

I was one that got kicked off the last time we were there :( the comment was that I 'bounced every meter around the circuit' so I guess that means there are several!

funny it only happened late in the day

nope nor me but it may be a sign of the times!

I was one that got kicked off the last time we were there :( the comment was that I 'bounced every meter around the circuit' so I guess that means there are several!

funny it only happened late in the day

Yep, my pal with the blade powered Striker was kicked off at 4pm. He wasn't too dissapointed! ;)

Here's the vid I did on the day, from the pits roof. Noisy Fireblade at the end was "audible" right round the circuit.. but it did sound good! Cedric bravely peddling the red car!

If noise is going to be a problem we'll maybe have to target another day? :t-up: