• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Rockingham Trackday

Andrew

It's certainly a hike as I'll be coming up from North London but I'd love to do Angelsey after Blyton if anyone else is going...

sorry to hear that has been cancelled :down: - oh well might be able to make an alternative date :d:love:

sorry to hear that has been cancelled - oh well might be able to make an alternative date :d:love:

It was your year end stocktaking that put the kybosh on it! :laugh:

Not sure what I'm going to do, but it makes sense to use the c/days credit on one of their days. The Apex Rockingham day is just a bit too soon. Oulton 12th June is still looking the most likely one for me.

Me too Steve, (and finally meeting a few of you of course) and I'd emailed Mike a little earlier to find out what the score is.

Only possible issue is that I really wanted to bring my lad along to his first trackday but he's not 16 until 8th, i.e the day after! Think 16 is the minimum age but have asked Mike to confirm. However SWMBO has said she's possibly up for it and if so, I'll take the boy to Castle Combe, with Apex, on 30th April.

Watch this space!

Steve

Hi Steve

I am awaiting a call back from Rockingham, hopefully tomorrow. It is usually 16 and also dependant upon size. Could you call me 07501 525 352

Mike

More news!! Our day is actually 104db so even better!! When you book these circuits, you can specify the noise, generally the noisy days are more expensive, likewise at Combe, the more cars permitted on track the higher the rental. E.g, at combe you can have 6,8 10 or 12 car days. We always go for the 12 car days.

Mike

Is there still a driveby Mike ?

I know that it's short notice, but lets swap to the Apex Rockingham day on the 7th April.

A real shame as I was looking forward to doing Rockingham, but can't make 7th.

not sure i can do the 7th, im racing on the 6th and travelling back on the night and pretty sure at a party on the 7th

oh and I havnt got my car back yet :(

Hey Capt & Jeff, they have a Croft on the 7th July :d :d :cool:

Just e-mailed them to ask how to move booking, sounds like a plan :yes:

Pretty sure I'll be at that Croft as well :blush: .

No excuse for missing the Oulton though chaps :suspect:

Hey Capt & Jeff, they have a Croft on the 7th July :d :d :cool:

Just e-mailed them to ask how to move booking, sounds like a plan :yes:

That could be a plan Nick, I mentioned it to Jeff this evening. ;) ... mind I do like Oulton too. :( ...and Cadwell...and....etc :laugh:

hhhmmmm no plans as yet for the 7th july... its a 105db day too

need to get out before then though!

hhhmmmm no plans as yet for the 7th july... its a 105db day too

need to get out before then though!

Cadwell May 30th Jeffrey. :t-up:

I can also get a good deal on Croft on the 9th and 10th June with the Rs owners Club, Sunday will be the better day as most will have blown up and gone home by then!