• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Car Craft Show

Chris Elworthy

Westyfield has a good point. If plenty westy owners go, it might be worth the drive. I would be keen if some others from the Beds, Herts., Bucks region were going. Might be a laugh.

Where is Midds these days anyway?

Wish I could show u a picture of my dog but since Victoria moved in and married David Beckham I now have 2 pay 4 her pictures :D

Buzz :cool:

Thank god Kylie still loves me :love:

I went last year, and its just about acceptable,

if you are looking for unusual parts cheap there are plenty of autojumble type stalls,

This year it falls on our 29th wedding aniversary, i was thinking of taking the wife out for a surprise outing in the westy, and we do have some friends that live in Stafford  :D

29th Wedding Anniversary eh!

Its not the Silver Wedding or Paper, ah I remember now, isn't it the Fibreglass Wedding anniversary ?

Westyfield has a good point. If plenty westy owners go, it might be worth the drive. I would be keen if some others from the Beds, Herts., Bucks region were going. Might be a laugh.

Sounds like a Challenge - even if show is about as much use as Tits on Fish, perhaps we can make it worthwhile (tune to Land of Hope & Glory plays in background) we can put on a show to destroy Daxes, Crush those c******ms, Rodger the Robin Hoods and do something to all the other that involves travel & sex. It makes you proud to be British again . . . whats that dear ? yes I know I'm South African but they don't.

Seriously then.

Say YES if you're going and we'll organise a meeting up point.

Boring Bit:

Saints in Semi-Final of Cup night before against Newcastle.

Sobreity optional.

Thats it Chris, Cheers, i'll tell her its the fibreglass one, and you have to stroke some f/g for good luck  ;)

I say YES to convoy action from the far east (Beds actually). How about meet up at Little chef on A5 south of Bletchley for greasy breakfast action or do we need somewhere further north?

...knew you would all come good in the end!

Now what about all you Northerners? Lets make a "do" of it and blitz the b---ers.

I suggest a meet up at McDonalds at say..Derby? Think of the "Big Breakfast", the bacon bun with lashings of brown sauce,..what fun we could have,.. We could even pass through Burton upon Trent on the way,Noel!. (some say its best to pass through Burton upon Trent anyway)

Are you up for it?, sign up below.....or explain yourself....

So Chris

Are you still interested in meeting up to go to Stafford. I noticed from your trumpet-blowing, yet informative article in this month's Westfield World thay you live in Northamptonshire somewhere. So why don't we meet somewhere on the A5 where it does it's stretch through that county if you are still keen.

Truth is, I've never done a convoy thing and my seemingly zealous behaviour is just disguising the fact that I would love to do this.

Stu (Stueyboy2 cause the system won't let me log in using original name I use at work, strange  ??? )

Stueyboy 2.

(the first one was crap anyway - although the Book was OK)

The A5 is an excellent idea - why ?

If you pick somewhere like Rugby, well not just like Rugby but the actual Rugby, then the Tractor Boys can join us from the A14, the Stockbroker Belt Brigade can come North up the A5 or M1, and we Northants Gentlemen can have an extra hour in Bed doing whatever it is you do when one comes your way.

There is a TRUCKSTOP on the A5 just North of the Hillmorton Transmitters with loads of parking and Yorkies on tap.

Good Lord, sounds like we almost have a plan.

Where is Midds these days anyway?

If you,ve lost MIDDS your eyesight is worse than you thought.

Too much time on the Kylie thread me thinks

Blimey!!!

Not only do I know which truckstop your on about, I've actually been there and survived a big breakfast (edible one not the channel four ****e).

So, a plan we have although it will take me an hour to get there (more if I go the scenic route)

I hope the weather is good after this.

Come on all, what about it?

and we Northants Gentlemen can have an extra hour in Bed doing whatever it is you do when one comes your way.

I don't think I want to know what one is talking about

;)

I would concurr - The stafford show last year was a bag of brown slushy stuff - I spent more time in the car park.

So a meet up there and not having to pay the high priced entry fee sounds good. There are some superb roads around the area so a convoy run to and from would be perfick.

Chris - good idea on the area tug of war at Stoneleigh - we'll have to sort something out on that one.  :D

YEAH MAN   everyone get in da loud machine and go to stafford and kick some cater-shed  ass.

Sorry   getting a little hyper there   ( hey man, tits on a fish good one)

I liked ish  the last one

Actually, as soon as we saw a westfield there, we purchased ours less than 2.5 hours after that !!!!!!!!

Id love to see a huge convoy of westys comin into the ground!

YEAH MAN   WESTFIELDS KICK ASS!!!!!!