• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Car Craft Show

Chris Elworthy

Anyone fancy driving in Convoy to Stafford for this show ?

Northamptonshire

Herts Beds Bucks

East Anglia

I propose Sunday March 10th (mainly because thats when its on !;):durr:

I know its Mother's day, but Belgian Seashell Chocolates should do the trick.

I went last last year on the 11th of March, my Birthday (hint hint 'cough' Image wheels 'cough';)

The word ****e doesn't do it enough justice. I managed to last for about 30 minutes before I had to leave and try to make the best of the remainder of the day.

Mind you, I'd probably go again - anything to get out of seeing mother!

Reckon I'm off to see the Gun Dogs at Crufts instead though.

Sorry if that's all a bit negative, Hope you have a great day and rub my face in it.

Did you know.....

......The Tesco's version of those chocolate seashells of which you spoke include a chocolate starfish!!!!

Well it made me laugh

Then I ate it

Sorry for digressing, it's Monday and I wish it was Friday

I was planning on going 2 Stafford is it really that ****e Ric??

Buzz :cool:

Yes it really was that bad Buzz. I'm telling you - Gun Dogs at the NEC is where it's at.

There will probably be less ****e in the main hall too.

Stueyboy,

With the Tesco brand of sea shells do you get Hotdog flavoured water with the chocolate starfish?

....well, if we all went anyway maybe we could put a half decent show on ourselves?

I'll be there on the Sunday as it a good cross country run on some super roads through Ashbourne, Rocester and Uttoxeter from here in the Derbyshire Peaks. The show is the usual kit-car stuff, once you have seen one...but its the start of the season and a chance to get out and do something!      

Most of the manufacturers, including Westfield, usually support the show as well as there being halls full of car-clubs, cars for sale and wire-brush stalls! Outside it is free to park but a bit disorganised although there will no doubt be plenty of other kit-cars . Have I convinced you?

>Am I right in thinking there is/was a kit car show at Harrogate last year?

Yes there was.  Check my BaT gallery for some pics.

If there's one this year I'll go again as it's not far from me.  Whether it's worth travelling to I'm not sure.  It was ok...