Attaching Photos

s2rrr

put your cursor over the photo, right click and the select 'Properties' and you can see the URL where the picture is hosted, in this case Photobucket, personally I use Picasa...

That works a treat !!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeff the joiner

• peterg

• Andrew

• carbonizer

Testing

Old but still working, so is the car

Henryforweb.jpg

S10317201.jpg

Just a test to see if I've mastered the art of posting photo's

• Like 1

Don't know if this helps guys but all i did from Photobucket was right click copy and paste and it just worked again.

SAM_0190.jpg

S10317201.jpg

Just a test to see if I've mastered the art of posting photo's

Now that looks fun :d

Don't know if this helps guys but all i did from Photobucket was right click copy and paste and it just worked again.

SAM_0190.jpg

Carbonizer, excuse my ignorance but what are those narrow profile air filters shown in your photo ? and are they fitted on to twin 45's?

I clicked onto the URL in Photobucket yes they came across but how do i make them bigger ?

I clicked onto the URL in Photobucket yes they came across but how do i make them bigger ?

Jeff, I suspect you are getting the URL for the thumbnail rather than the full size photo, click on the thumbnail in Photobucket and then right click on the bigger image and copy that URL ;) like this...

SS100721-1.jpg

yes, that's how i managed to post the bigger photo above, clicking on the thumbnail will expand the picture and you copy the URL from that...