Attaching Photos

s2rrr

When the new site has settled down a bit could someone please add a how to attach photos guide. I managed it under gently hosting but being pc challenged haven't managed it yet. Please keep it very simple such that none geeks can follow it. I was led to believe it was going to be inbuilt. Maybe its there somewhere but I haven't found it and gently hosting is now quoting a fee.

Thanks in advance

Bob

:sheep:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeff the joiner

• peterg

• Andrew

• carbonizer

Yep, I'll add it to my list of things to do and make it a sticky :)

Andrew well done very pleased for you non challenged types :bangshead: , sadly doesn't help me in the slightest but Tigger :yes: has it in hand and thats what counts.

Bob

Got there eventually, thanks for the steer Mrs T, just need to remember which route I took. Copied the full IMG line which didn't work then took of the IMGs at each end and there we are, maybe.

Bob

CarcompleteandDomsfrontMay2011.jpg

Just testing again! :sheep::);):love:

DSCF5486jpgc.jpg

thats an awfully nice car andrew which host did you use to post pics i use flickr

thats an awfully nice car andrew which host did you use to post pics i use flickr

put your cursor over the photo, right click and the select 'Properties' and you can see the URL where the picture is hosted, in this case Photobucket, personally I use Picasa...

Yes, as Peter says.. Photobucket. I currently have 1655 photos uploaded. :blush:

Agree about the car. It's an early model powered by a vintage Ford motor, using would you believe, one camshaft and a mere eight valves! :oops: ...can't for the life of me remember who owns it. :devil:

its now got a rather updated old ford 8 valve engine still only 8 valves and one camshaft

when i try to post the image code it says format not accepted do i need to remove anything from the url