Meeting to confirm dates

Wee Dov

looks like a good year ahead for the Scottish group cant wait to get back on the road 408642_10150591255756209_506676208_10941895_702103080_n

Good to see everyone even though I arrived late enroute from Aberdeen and left early.

The reason for leaving was to get out and enjoy the sunshine in the Westfield before the dampness descended on me. Had a good wee run but keeping it out of the dampness didnt work and unlike Matt, my car is garaged filthy.

Thanks to Davie for getting us motivated to attend and Matt for the venue suggestion. We have some good routes proposed and am looking forward to attend as many as I can.Hopefully the car will be more reliable than last year.

Can someone post a list of dates so that I can ensure there are enough points accrued for each one.

Thanks

Fraser