Meeting to confirm dates

Wee Dov

I had planned to be there for a first meet but unfortunately mother in laws birthday takes precedence.

Going out to play in my car, talking shiny metal with like minded people and avoiding confrontation with family members were not sufficiently good enough reasons.

I was looking forward to putting faces to names and had a list of questions stuffed in my anorak.

Oh well, hopefully next one.

Who is planning on coming on Sunday?

So far, it looks like:

Wee Dov

Ziplob

Jumpy07

Kev91

Prisoner

Bombero

Matta

Frag68 (?)

Neville (?)

Anyone else? Are Scott/Bruno/Steve etc. still alive - does anyone know or care? ???

Cheers,

Matt

Who is planning on coming on Sunday?

So far, it looks like:

Wee Dov

Ziplob

Jumpy07

Kev91

Prisoner

Bombero

Matta

Frag68 (?)

Neville (?)

Anyone else? Are Scott/Bruno/Steve etc. still alive - does anyone know or care? ???

Cheers,

Matt

Of course we care :d

I had planned to be there for a first meet but unfortunately mother in laws birthday takes precedence.

Going out to play in my car, talking shiny metal with like minded people and avoiding confrontation with family members were not sufficiently good enough reasons.

I was looking forward to putting faces to names and had a list of questions stuffed in my anorak.

Oh well, hopefully next one.

Pity it would be nice to meet

Keep in touch fella!

• Like 1

Will be in tin top.. havent managed the time to put the Westy back together yet...

:-(

Craig

Will be in tin top.. havent managed the time to put the Westy back together yet...

:-(

Craig

We all thought you were clever too!

Of course we care :d

Scott is currently in Thailand according to his FB posts and Bruno is living the quiet life just now .. I'll check in with him to see if he fancies a beer and burger at the Pirnhill Inn!

Hi,

I should be there, but an gigging in Aberdeen the night before and staying overnight and driving down the next day.

I havent sorted out the travelling arrangements yet and dont know if I will have any passengers in my van. Definitely wont be in the Westy as not going to drive past Stirling to come back up again.

I will post for definite in the next day or so once I have confirmed travel arrangments.

Fraser

Should be Ok to attend. I will have a passenger, but he is OK at stopping for a wee while on the way home.

See you all in Stirling on Sunday at 12 or there abouts.

Will be in the wee black van again though

Fraser

So there we are lads thats the venue and the Date for our meeting 12;00 noon

All the best Wee Dov

Put me down as a maybe. @weedove - can you add me to the e-mail distibution list.

Ian

I'm going to try and make it (if I can get away from the screaming (mrs that is, the wee fella is good as gold))...hoping to make the westy road legal this year as it should be more reliable...

Put me down as a maybe. @weedove - can you add me to the e-mail distibution list.

Ian

Will do mate I have your e-mail here

Message to Matt and Neville

--------------------------------------

Thanks for joining me today, at least one other Westfield turned up to the meet in Stirling today. I will have to congratulate Neville at least his car is a Lotus, not as fast as a Westfield but impressive none the less. The turnout however was impressive and filled that car park with tin tops. Thanks to Wee Dove for motivating me to attend the meet today. The weather was awsome that run home was awsome squared esp the bit where we could open it up a bit, basking in all that sunshine, three cars in a line. Lets do it again!

Glad I took the Westie today AND it gave me an excuse to wash it when I came home.

Ta to wee dov for organising the meet and it was great to catch up with everyone. Looks like a good calendar we've put togethr for this year's blats too!

Cheers,

Matt