Meeting to confirm dates

Wee Dov

Im easy to meet anywhere as well.

Dave, what route is the rally taking from Clydebank to Dover? Is it going down through the A713 or A76 through Kilmarnock?

Ok, here's a suggestion for a 'central' venue:

Where: Brewers Fare Pirnhall Inn, Glasgow Road, Stirling, FK7 8EX. Just off the M9, not far from Stirling services.

When: Sunday 22nd January @12:00.

I think we need to get the provisional dates out asap because the folks that are further away are not realistically going to be able to attend a meeting. Either posted on the forum for discussion, or emailed out to everyone. If we can get the list drafted this time and published, it would be good.

Cheers,

Matt

ps - I'll try and attend a meet anywhere (within reason) - this is just a suggestion to get the ball rolling.

• Like 2

Matt and all,

I am happy to go to Stirling. Like Livingston its only 40-45 mins fro my house, but wont be as exciting driving on the motorway, but hey ho.

If its any help, I went on a recce this morning on the route we used last year for the Leadhills blat and the road is like a farm track in bits coming from Sanquhar to Abington. Whilst its a cracking drive, the road surface wasted it for me today.

Fraser

Sounds alright, my Westy's front end is in bits tho so i'll be the daily Astra or train.

Fraser,

Snap! Did the Sanquhar to Abington road yesterday - I agree... I have a video of it going through the watersplashes - still trying to bail the car out...!

PS - you have a couple of PM's.

Cheers,

Dave.

If you ever venture up to the NE (Aberdeenshire area) then would meet up, sorry but Edinburgh area is just too far a trip for a meet for me.

Cheers

Kevin

Guest Neville Mackay

Happy to come along and see if we can coordinate something with the Borders Sevens. Gill and I are happy to do another BBQ which perhaps we can link in to one of the events south of Edinburgh.

Neville

Fraser,

Snap! Did the Sanquhar to Abington road yesterday - I agree... I have a video of it going through the watersplashes - still trying to bail the car out...!

PS - you have a couple of PM's.

Cheers,

Dave.

Sorry mate don't seem to have any PM's

Ok, here's a suggestion for a 'central' venue:

Where: Brewers Fare Pirnhall Inn, Glasgow Road, Stirling, FK7 8EX. Just off the M9, not far from Stirling services.

When: Sunday 22nd January @12:00.

I think we need to get the provisional dates out asap because the folks that are further away are not realistically going to be able to attend a meeting. Either posted on the forum for discussion, or emailed out to everyone. If we can get the list drafted this time and published, it would be good.

Cheers,

Matt

ps - I'll try and attend a meet anywhere (within reason) - this is just a suggestion to get the ball rolling.

So there we are lads thats the venue and the Date for our meeting 12;00 noon

All the best Wee Dov

• Like 1

Sorry can't make this one, i'll catch up with everyone on another day.

Only 165 sleeps til Applecross!

• Like 1