It's Up!

Captain Colonial

Okay guys, some help please .. fully paid member but status shows 'user'. Where do I go to sort this?

Have you tried clicking on the HELP tab and following the How do I register my Membership?

All fully paid up members have to renew their membership and pay via PayPal but firstly creating a discount code for the time left on their present subscription... it's all in the instructions

WOOHOO! All sussed - thanks! :t-up:

It's going to be a busy time for the Membership Secretary, come January 2013! :laugh:

Are there gonna be new memberships cards sent out?? As my renewal date was August before the forum upgrade, but now it will be renewing in Jan, also my wscc membership number on here has changed to what is says on my card... ???

and now I cant ???

spacker ! :laugh:

and the ignore button seems to have disapeared

mine works fine ;)