Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Firstly, welcome to the new forum, we hope this is as sucessful as the old ikonboard (may it rest in peace).

Before you start, there are some things you may like to know. Reading this may help you to up to speed quicker than just clicking everything in site :d

I CAN'T POST IN THE "For Sale" sections, See profiles or do any membership stuff?

This because to enable us to migrate everybody along with posts, topics and post counts etc, we have had to set everybody to a standard user.

You will need to upgrade your account to "WSCC MEMBER", use the following guides to help you upgrade;

Please note, you will be asked to buy a 12 month subscription BUT, you will get a discount of your remaining subscription period PLUS 1 month extra.

How to Upgrade Individual Membership

How to Upgrade Joint Membership

ADDRESS'S ARE IMPORTANT

To enable us to keep an up-to-date database, we are relying on you to keep your profile details correct.

This is important because these details will be used to send out your mags and any other media to you so if it's not correct, you don't get your stuff!

WHERE HAS MY MY AVATAR GONE?

All avatars have had to be reset, they will now be hosted by us so could you please upload your avatars again.

If you go into your profile (top right) you can set your preferences there.

IS THERE AN APP FOR IT?

Well as it happens, Yes there is. The app is currently available for the iPhone and can be found here -->> Download IPB Buddy here (requires OS 4.3 or later). Use the url: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARK

If you had a bookmark (favourite) then please don't forget to change it.

This post has been promoted to an article

Hi Adrian or others.

Have gone to get my code for membership but its saying I've only got 3 months left, but I have got more than 8 months left?

Am I being a numpty?

I got a discount code for 20£, still have 10£ to pay. Huh ? Why ? Is that the rest to make it a year or something ?

not working at all now, saying code has expired or something like that.

Hi Adrian or others.

Have gone to get my code for membership but its saying I've only got 3 months left, but I have got more than 8 months left?

Am I being a numpty?

Getting something similar, said mine expires in Feb, when my membership card says August, so only getting a £2.50 (if my maths is correct 1 month) discount.

I've well and truely broken mine now :cry:

Got the code ok but it's only given me a £5 discound even though I have 6 months membership left to run till July :oops: I foolishly cancelled the checkout and now I think I've well and truely mucked up up :durr: as it now tells me I've already used my coupon when I haven't :bangshead:

Err oh and having added an avatar picture I now can't get rid of my address details underneath it :durr: Think I may have a few questions for you on sunday Paul :d :d

Think I will hold off putting in membership details today. If there is a bug don't want to add to the work to resolve

Err oh and having added an avatar picture I now can't get rid of my address details underneath it :durr: Think I may have a few questions for you on sunday Paul :d :d

I've just done this and can't get rid of my details as well, but I can't see yours, have you worked out how to delete them?

I thought they would just show up in my profile, and I only really wanted to put my rough location in, i.e town and county.

I've just done this and can't get rid of my details as well, but I can't see yours, have you worked out how to delete them?

I thought they would just show up in my profile, and I only really wanted to put my rough location in, i.e town and county.

Funny I can't see yours either :d All I get is your car details :oops: