My Narrow for sale

markcoopers

Must admit i'm looking forward to the evening blats again mate, nothing like it after a days graft.

I expect i'll be poncing the spare seat soon :laugh:

Hello again Nathan,

I'll be begging a passenger ride to scare myself soon then!

Mine should be back together soon if you ever fancy giving me a quickly shrinking view of the back of your car.

Geoff

Hello again Nathan,

I'll be begging a passenger ride to scare myself soon then!

Mine should be back together soon if you ever fancy giving me a quickly shrinking view of the back of your car.

Geoff

No problem! If you see me or car at a track day be sure to come over.

Nathan

All cleaned up today, you will be pleased to hear Mark.

I did wash her down on sunday to remove the salt but cleaned all the front suspension today.

I must say after having a good look around her the build quality is remarkable the attention to detail is spot on.

Please pass on my praise to other members who helped build her.

Nathan.

Good to hear Nathan. If you look through my older posts and articles, we often say "purchase on build quality" as this makes it more reliable and more fun.

Yes the boys did good nailing her together

Although I'm a bit of a distance away (at least it's not Scotland!) I am aiming to do some serious blatting this year!!

Sad to see the orange menace leave the area.....least we still have the smaller noisier menace ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.