My Narrow for sale

markcoopers

well done Mark

I shall miss one of my last remaining blatting buds :down:

has it stayed local?

Come on, who is this member I am bound to envy and secretly loathe? Just kidding... :d

Well i better own up.......Im the new VERY proud owner of Marks stunning Narrow..

I very special drive home today from Oundle to Bicester, a little intimidating at first but soon got in the swing of things.

Cant wait to have a proper drive in her without

A. My helmet visor has a tint which wasnt fun driving when the day was changing to night!! And unable to open due to a frost bitten nose and salt/grit entering my face from cars infront lol.

B. Low temps and 888's tyres were a experiance

Anyway will be cleaning her up and praying for this dry weather to stay.

Thanks again Mark!!!!

And nice meeting you breifly Chaz.

Regards Nathan

Well, better get you into the Westy Narrow Owners Club tomorrow!

heck of a motor you have there Nathan

enjoy it :t-up:

Thanks Cleggy.

Yep im well happy. A little more then i originally wanted to spend but managed to talk the mrs around.

Beans on Toast for a month now lol.

Nathan

The beans'll be worth it, congratulations to both you for the car, and Mark for the sale. Though must hurt a bit, now it's gone.

Hurts quite a bit, not so much the lack of driving it, but more so the fact that i don't own it. It was/is very orange and distinctive with the bark of the induction and SC gear scream. Big westy shaped hole in the garage.......what to fill with?

Hi Mark

Glad an and sorry for you over the sale of the orange screamer.

Dont fill the hole in the garage with a load of crap like i have.

I'm hoping to get me another one this year Cleggy so dont flog yours yet :t-up:

Will say congrats to Nathan you have bought a real nice car, i'm gonna miss hearing it taking off up the road, hope to see it and you on a track soon.

Tony

Hi Mark

Glad an and sorry for you over the sale of the orange screamer.

Dont fill the hole in the garage with a load of crap like i have.

I'm hoping to get me another one this year Cleggy so dont flog yours yet :t-up:

Will say congrats to Nathan you have bought a real nice car, i'm gonna miss hearing it taking off up the road, hope to see it and you on a track soon.

Tony

Mine aint going anywhere m8 - rekindled a bit of car love at the weekend with a very refreshing trot out

I am missing group blats though :( and sounds like Dave might have his car of the road this year - but hey there's a good number of local lads about still and i am sure that Mark and Chaz will join us in their "heavyweights" ;)

Wont be long before people are getting their motors taxed and ready for the summer :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.