• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drugsdontwork

• Speed Freak

• RedditchJay

• jak

No to full weather gear, yes to the excellent half hood from (about £300) only been on for a few months.

Redditchjay: don't think I got your pm.

Will take some pics tomorrow pleas pm with email if you want them.

Tis a nice car at a very good winter price but whilst I managed to use it and justify it with one baby I accept that two is going to make it impossible!!

Replied to. If it goes by the end of the month I will chuck in the spare nearly new non cat exhaust! Bargain!

• 2 weeks later...
im back in uk in 2 weeks, and would like to check it out- Hope its still available then (no offense!). tim

Feel free, I'm sure it will be available, just thought I would chuck in a last reduction before keeping it til spring.  A mere three weeks til baby no.2 means my wife is very suggestive of selling it now! Whereas I am less so. But I lose.

Good luck with the sale but I never fully understand why an imminent baby arrival forces the sale of a car

Because some people don't have the finances to keep toys when the family expands....Exactly the reason my Jetski is no longer in the garage :down:

Good luck with the sale but I never fully understand why an imminent baby arrival forces the sale of a car

Because some people don't have the finances to keep toys when the family expands....Exactly the reason my Jetski is no longer in the garage and i have to sell my A***  :down:

:oops:

Yep purely financial, but in no rush to sell. Its a really nice car, and I'm in the good books just for putting it for sale on here!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.