2005 SEIW 1.8 Zetec all new parts

Drugsdontwork

Reduced to £8000.

Imminent arrival of second baby forcing premature sale. 2005, SEIW, 1.8 Zetec all new parts. Post office red, 11 months MOT, 6 months tax. RAC rollbar, Westfield harnesses, 10" mountney wheel plus originial. Softbitsforsevens half hood recently fitted. Custom tonneau. Agreed insurance value with Adrian Flux of £9300 (and that's before the half hood was fitted). Happy to hold it til spring but if anyone is interested £8250. Pm for pics or further info. Located RAF Valley, Anglesey.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drugsdontwork

• Speed Freak

• RedditchJay

• jak

oooo and it matches my Landy

I'm sure it's more reliable than that!  :p  :D

Sorry to see you're selling it, Andy.

I built this car in 2005 using all new parts supplied by Westfield. It really is a great car, whoever buys it will not be disappointed.

Andy, if you want me to post some of my photos up let me know.

Good luck with the sale.

John

Hi John, didn't want to impose by asking but yes please, apart from the half hood it's exactly the same. As I haven't needed to delve into it's mechanicals as it's been utterly reliable you still know more about the tech spec than I do so that would be useful too.

Secod baby due next month so hence sale. At a bargain price too I'm sure you agree! Hope all is well with you.

Good luck with the sale but I never fully understad why an imminent baby arrival forces the sale of a car unless people intend to put the cot in the garage  :oops:

is there a spare wheel mounted on the rear........... ??

Looks like it from the last pic.?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.