• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woodman

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• SteveD

• a4gom

Well done to our Herefordshire Woodman Stu!

He has proved he is as hard as nails by carving a niche for himself as 2011 champ.

Some say he has come out of the woodwork to hammer out the details of his master plan - I think he simply dovetailed his plans until they became a cut above the rest.

When competing earlier in the year - Stu was heard to say "I've nailed it" but then has to go back to the drawing board and throw the wrench in - he axed that idea.  He sure screwed it up, but as only he knows - he got on the cutting edge and proved he is not a jack of all trades - he is a master craftsman.  

At one event, he claimed to have a knot in his shoulder, but soon smoothed this out with plane grit.  He really is a chip off the old block.

He exerted his vice like grip to get back on the level and rather than getting totally hammered, he hit the nail on the head to win the season.

He definitely is the sharpest tool in the box :)

He has proved he is as hard as nails by carving a niche for himself as 2011 champ.

Some say he has come out of the woodwork to hammer out the details of his master plan - I think he simply dovetailed his plans until they became a cut above the rest.

When competing earlier in the year - Stu was heard to say "I've nailed it" but then has to go back to the drawing board and throw the wrench in - he axed that idea.  He sure screwed it up, but as only he knows - he got on the cutting edge and proved he is not a jack of all trades - he is a master craftsman.  

At one event, he claimed to have a knot in his shoulder, but soon smoothed this out with plane grit.  He really is a chip off the old block.

He exerted his vice like grip to get back on the level and rather than getting totally hammered, he hit the nail on the head to win the season.

Groan  :zzz:  :laugh:

Congratulations to the Woodman, a worthy champ, and to all the other Class winners, Speed Series competitors and organisers for another enjoyable year of competition.

Keith

Congrats to Stu - Well Done - great driving all season. Well done to all the other class winners and everyone else in the series. Roll on next year.

:bangshead:

http://scrapetv.com/News....own.jpg

Leaf it out.  If you're looking for a job in comedy, I fear you might be barking up the wrong tree, something we all saw coming and was plane to see.  Was beer at the root of the idea for your post, and do you now feel like a sap?

Knew that the last event was last weekend, so checked the results and felt the need to pop back on here and add my hearty congratulations to stu.

Well done also to all class winners, those who set class or personal records, all those who got out there and contributed to the fun and not to forget those who organised and/or got togged up in their hi-vis vests/ orange overalls.

Hi Stu

Just got back from Spain and the IOW so can I add a belated congratulations to your well deseved win

Glad to see Class A can deliver the result with the right package and strategy.

I look forward to sharing your night next month

Well done

Graham

• 5 weeks later...