Narrow club

AidanPlace

OK gents, here's your badges - make sure you save them to your computers, and welcome to the club! :t-up:

badgec.gif

badge1.gif

I forgot all about this exclusive club.

A 2001 Orange Narrow member wishing to become a member please.

Nathan

OK Nathan, I shall sort it tomorrow for you! :)

EDIT: Here you go - be sure to save it to your computer - welcome on board! :t-up:

badge2.gif

• 7 years later...

Hi all Narrows....

Is this still alive and kicking and if so, can I join please?

I believe another Martin is enquiring over this too?

Cheers,

Mart.

I've not checked for a couple of years, but the company that used to have the online badge generator had stopped doing it, so you couldn't make any more in that style with new personalised info on them.

The reality was though, unless anyone knows different, is that the narrow club was just the badge and er, bragging rights? There wasn't actually anything else too it, just something we did in a lighthearted way, years ago!

Is the narrow club still alive?

Of course................

Sign me up too! 😃

Hi Narrows....

Is this still alive and kicking and if so, can I join please?

Peter

Please read my earlier post! 😆

The whole narrow/wide Club thing was a bit of fun,  just a group of us messing around with an on line badge generator found by Scott. There’s no official narrow club, the “narrow club” as shown above didn’t actually do anything! It was just badges that people could post on to their profiles etc.

The company that originally had the generator stopped doing them years ago. Maybe someone else does something similar? There’s absolutely no issue if anyone can find a fresh badge generator, or even wants to Photoshop something up of doing more. Though bear in mind, towards the end some of the sizes of the badge people were copying and pasting in got extreme and did severely restrict the number of replies to threads that poor mobile device users could get on screen.

As long as it’s in the spirit of the Club and not taken too seriously, have a go, run with it!

13 hours ago, 1960dave said:

How about the narrow lowline? That has to be more elite.

I like to think of this as elite, rather than "very old and very cramped"... I like the idea.

• Like 1