The New Westfield Project - one year on......

fatbaldbloke

looking good :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

This is a real credit to you, I love reading these build/ re-build threads that really care about the detail.

Great work, makes me want a Westfield again. ???

Mark

Many thanks for the kind words. The encouragement really does help when you're out in a cold, wet garage, scratching your head wondering how to solve the latest problem.

Many thanks for the kind words. The encouragement really does help when you're out in a cold, wet garage, scratching your head wondering how to solve the latest problem.

Glad to see you scratch your head in these circumstances. most of us scratch something else :)

As the others say - a good job well done :t-up:

looks stunning fella :) something you cant quite put your finger on, but it just looks quality in ever aspect :)

Yay, passed MOT first time, no advisories. :) :) :)

Never in doubt was it really! Good work :yes:

Yay, passed MOT first time, no advisories. :) :) :)

:d :d :d :d

Never in doubt was it really!

Indeed!

Great stuff Ian, been a superb thread to follow. Looking forward to final pics...

Amazing build thread. Every credit to you. Car looks awesome.

Still a bit to do, starting with the boot cover. This will have to be in 5 parts as it has the new MSA roll bar with fixed struts. So here are the end panels:

m170712001.jpg

m170712002.jpg

I've laid up the central panel and will be trimming that in the next few days.

In the meantime, a little guessing game....

I've fitted a little box of electronics at the rear of the car. There's nothing that hasn't been tried before but this certainly isn't common...but what does it do?

m170712003.jpg

Looks very well put together and stunning finished project :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ian

are you bored yet, now the good weather is coming suspect you will be back on the golf course with all that spare time?

Looks realy good, great build, hope to see it in the flesh sometime, may be on a track as I noticed you had bought a new helmet!

I noticed you had bought a new helmet!

I am the Stig....................... Actually I'm playing golf like the Stig and driving like Tiger.... :)

I've fitted a little box of electronics at the rear of the car. There's nothing that hasn't been tried before but this certainly isn't common...but what does it do?

m170712003.jpg

Give us a clue?