Fish and chips by the coast - Hunstanton

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Thanks for making the drive Richard  :t-up:

Nice photos Andy  :t-up:

Great photo's even though the backdrop has changed so much over the last few years - the guy dishing out the cake is particularly handsome  :p;)  :laugh:

Will maybe have to change to a slightly different destination next time just for a change

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• langy

• LocoR1

Looks like I missed a fantastic day, but don't worry I know all about the bumps!

Which route did you take?

went via Marholm then via the usual route through to Sandringam - then rather then get stuck in the traffic up to hunny we went up to Fring,Sedgeford and then Ringstead and into Old Huinstanton

I'm glad you knew where we were going :D:D I was lost several times, even with the sat-nav  :durr:

I'm glad you knew where we were going :D:D I was lost several times, even with the sat-nav  :durr:

started pulling me dash out tonight ready for a charging socket  :D  sat nav will lead the way soon

started pulling me dash out tonight ready for a charging socket  :D  sat nav will lead the way soon

Much more reliable than a navigator bloke who b*******s off into another car eh cleggy ;)  :laugh:

tony you'll have to take the picture of my car off your avatar now, no use living in the past ;)

only kidding pal. hope your okay. cant PM you at the moment for some odd reason. Hope your okay and family is too?

Dan

Great to see everyone again and thanks Cleggy for organising it. Managed to get back without further brake dramas :0   - investigations underway:suspect: Nice photos (guess who was the one with a big enough boot for a comfy chair :blush: - but I am very old)

if ya need a hand Liam let me know - I might be a little help  :D

and with regards to the chair - disgraceful  :laugh: I thought your boot would be full of tools  ;)

I thought your boot would be full of tools  ;)

Oh but it is. The same comprehesive toolkit I carried in the Westfield............. that everyone else depended on when blatting :p

thanks for great day out , just under 200 smiles for me look forward to seeing you chaps again ..

miles = smiles in a westfield

and yours sounded mint  :cool: