Fish and chips by the coast - Hunstanton

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Fish and chip run to good old sunny hunny (Hunstanton) on the Norfolk coast on Sunday the 31st of July

Fish and chips sitting on the grass followed by rolling up your trousers and a quick paddle for all those inclined (bring your bucket and spade  :D ) - you can even have a go on the waltzer if you like  :devil: - much tyre kicking is considered standard and all are welcome as always - so spread the word to your kit car chums to see if we can get a good gathering together like last year

The plan is:

Peterborough locals meet at mine (Yaxley near Peterborough) at 8.45am - depart at 9.00 calling by the services at Eye (sy about 9.15) to pick up any people that would rather meet there

Cambridge boys will meet at the usual place (Tescos at Milton just off the A14 at Cambridge) at I assume 9.00am - Chaz will no doubt be along to arrange things his end if not I am sure someone else will take the reins

We then all meet up at the services just off the A10 at Downham Market (Arbuckles American Diner) at hopefully 10am (usually we are a little late  :blush: )

Once we think all of us are there we head off on the scenic route to Hunstanton to sprinkle some salt and vinegar on them chips  :cool:

he is one we made earlier

SANY1066.jpg

------------------------------------------

UPDATED MEET UP POINT INFO INCLUDING MAPS

Ok guys - looks like there should be a reasonable number of cars on the day (well fingers crossed for some good weather)

If weather is iffy looking take a note of my mobile number (07809 five 0ne 66 5 nine) and we can make the call on the day

--------------------------------

Please note. If anyone is on route but running slightly late please stop and drop us a text so we know you are coming and we will hang on -

ok just to clarify the meet up points...

1st. At mine (Yaxley, Peterborough) for 8.45 or earlier if you want a cuppa  :D  - for those that don't know and want my address please ring or PM me

2. Depart Yaxley at 9.00am and drive to McDonalds at Eye near Peterborough for 9.15 - we wont hang about here just drive in collect and go so make sure you are here slightly earlier  :D

Eyemeetpoint.jpg

3. Next meet up point is at Downham Market as below somewhere between 10.00 - 10.15 (I hope) - if not hang on we will be coming

Downham.jpg

We will depart Downham meet up point at 10.30 ish I guess and then make our way through the back way to sunny hunstanton - should be there I guess just before 12ish

4th. Map below shows were we normally park up and have our chips - you turn into the carpark opposite the tescos store - you will also see on the map we are not far from the fair  :devil:

Hunstanton.jpg

What could possibly go wrong (usually lots of things but hey ho  :laugh: )

Hope to see you guys there  :t-up:

--------------

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• langy

• LocoR1

maybe we could do another photo oppertunity at Sandringham again

P1050859.jpg

Sounds lke fun Cleggy. No idea what I'm up to then but there's a chance you may be able to tempt me out of Essex for an ice cream by the seaside :cool:  I'll let you know closer to the date if I'm in.

Thanks Cleggy.

How many of the Cambs guys are coming along to Tesco?

We'll meet in the usual place (by the recycling area, apt considering the cars we drive) can we get filled up so we are ready to go at 9am  :laugh:

Chaz.

ok will keep a list going of peole that have pencilled themselves in

for this

Cleggy - will ensure that I leave my lights on for your amusement

Chaz - the boss maybe minus a Westfield

Tony- defo minus a Westfield

Paul - hopefully a new club member - a keen ex biker and now zetec powered Westy owner

Linda - Pauls partner in her tiger - how cool is that

Smokey Mow - part of the Essex massive

get this on yet calendar folks  :t-up:

Im in If you promise to bring cake again  :cool:   

Will see if i can round up a few of the Peterborough lot who don't come on here and let you know names  :t-up:

Thanks Dave  :t-up:  list updated

Cleggy - will ensure that I leave my lights on for your amusement  :blush:

Tony- defo minus a Westfield  :(

Paul - hopefully a new club member - a keen ex biker and now zetec powered Westy owner

Dave (LocoR1) - the fast one

Oh yeah cake  :love:  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

might have to live one somebodies lap if I have a passenger  :D

just bring some ketchup  :laugh:

Hey Jay, you cook the fish and chips in the caraven.........................

Cool

Chaz.

Or I could open the bonnet and fry 'em  :p Might just make this one, perhaps,maybe, all things being equal, at the end of the day etc :suspect:

(Cleggy @ Jul. 14 2011,08:28)

list updated

Cleggy - will ensure that I leave my lights on for your amusement  :blush:

Tony- defo minus a Westfield  :(

Dave (LocoR1) - the fast one

Liam - Possibly maybe definitely

Nice one Liam - no excuses  :p