• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC Trackday 2011

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Nick

When bookings are accepted/payment mechanicss organised can you make a separate post (to save us looking back on this thread to see if there have been updates)

Yes, I will do. Sorry it's taking so long. we are having some issues with the PayPal side of it to take payments on-line. If this is not sorted VERY soon then will put a form you can fill out and send in to me. Tigger's been doing a great job as usual, so nearly there :D:D

I will start a seperate thread. Look forward to seeing oyu all there, not sure what I will be driving, looking a bit like a standard pinto at the moment  :D  :D  :0  ???  :laugh:  :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveH

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• Paul Edden

Any one else have a view on the surface as I say I have to drive back on legal tyres afterwards

I have spent the whole day at Alconbury on a "try your hand at going sideways day" - I started off on a nearly new set of A048's

they were totally illegal (all four) by the end of the day

however this day was spent driving sideways with as much abuse as possible

-----------

I recently did Cottesmoore for the day starting on a set of part worn A048's (all four literally just on the wear bars) - by the end of the day they were virtually slicks - however the car was out for a good chunk of the day as a friend was helping me wear them out  :devil:

So maybe a couple of mm wear in a day?

If you want to drive it back you will need some tyres starting with some reasonable tread left (4-5mm) - just monitor them throughout the day - or stick a couple of tyres in the back/passenger seat if theres room

Hope that helps a little  :suspect:

Javelin say no camping at the track but there is a site at a village nearby.

Cleggy

thanks for the response, that does help hopefully I will be ok with my set, good job I have ordered another set of 888

Hope to see you there

Chris

thanks for that - will booked up

first daft question - what about additional drivers?

ok you can add additional drivers and passengers as you checkout  :t-up:

I have booked myself in but will almost certainly need to add another driver if possible at a later stage

Booked  :D

Surface is more abrasive than Tarmac obviously, and 888's will pull up stones, but my new 888's will last two days here and 1000 miles quite easy.

I suggest lots of tank tape as well if you value your bodywork

Would it be possable for me to come along and bring my locost for a blast, thanks.

NON-member rate is only £130, I'm sure you will get in at that.

Member's rates apply whatever you drive don't they?

Good reason to join if not already a member.  :D

Been on here for a bit now so membership paid and booked up aswell  :D