• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• chazpowerslide

• XTR2Turbo

• housebeautician

dont forget folks to tape your car up in the dry with some gaffa tape or you will experiance some damage - from previous experiance you need to do the

1. all the way along the side of the tub

2. rear stone gaurds and an area 3" above

3. the sticky out bit on the side of the scuttle (just below where the mirrors are on my motor)

4. your wing mirrors

5. a little bit on the bottom of your tub berhind the rear wheels

not bothered to do my mirrors as I knackered them up last year - I have bodged some vinyl along the side so it looks that little bit better  :suspect:

do this and your car will be as good as it was

P1070680.jpg

P1070679.jpg

got up at 5am this morning because I could not sleep - I am nearly ready now  :D

weather looking better now  :t-up:

only light rain forecast  :D

I am sorry Cleggy, but that is nothing compared to the humouress efforts that Liam went to a while back at RAF norfolk or something. Quite if he wrapped the car in precision cut bubble wrap was for my myrf  or for the cars protection is not clear, but I will never stop chuckling at that

Bubble wrap doesn't work?

Oh well it's too late now:-)

I hadn't been out in the car for a few months, so had some fun today with some borrowed ditch finders.

You'll have to wait and see.

Chaz.

Git  :laugh:

Will a tea/ burger van be there tomorrow, anyone know!

done as much as I am gonna do tonight -

Tony car is on trailer in the garage so we just to to push it out and turn it around to conect up to the motor - load your motor with the gazebo and we are done

I have got them weights for the gazebo - just wonder with the gusty wind forecast we should have another fixing method  ???