Cambs Area RAF Alconbury

chazpowerslide

Dont think my car is ideally suited to it but if i can find a cheep set of wheels ill give it a go.

why did i sell my old wheels last year  :bangshead:

Got four 13x6 Allycats with age old ACB10s if you want them for the day. I'd want the wheels back, but you can shred the tyres. :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• chazpowerslide

• XTR2Turbo

• housebeautician

Thanks Sam may take you up on that if i don't find any! sold a set of 13's last year with ACB10s on wish i had kept them now.

I used my nice hard Avon CR322s for some 4 wheel sliding action.  Pity the wheel bearing lunched itself after 1 run :down:   Still the tyres look unused and were pretty cheap so we'll give it another go.

Mmmm motion sickness TONY you know all about that mate do'nt you.

Any way Chaz  do not think I'll have a car  so can you put me down for a spectator

Cheers for the contact for the powdercoating, all done and a brilliant Job.

Wheels now sorted have a set of RS alloys on there way to me with some old hard rubber on them  :t-up:  

Should be interesting with 257bhp through them  :suspect:  :suspect:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Wheels now sorted have a set of RS alloys on there way to me with some old hard rubber on them  :t-up:  

Should be interesting with 257bhp through them  :suspect:  :suspect:  :laugh:  :laugh:

be like the good old days  :p

Mr Spin we shall name you  :laugh:

I'll have to go and see the bank manager about "another set of tyres Mr B, hmmmm? Now what did you do with the last ones you promoised would last for ages and ages, honest guv :oops: ?"

Mmmm motion sickness TONY you know all about that mate do'nt you.

Shut your face :laugh:  :laugh:

I dont think you lot are going to let me forget that,or like when cleggy had to buy some jump leads.

Its not funny, you ask Sean ;)

oi  :laugh:

verybody had forgotten the jump leads  :suspect:  :laugh:

oi  :laugh:

verybody had forgotten the jump leads  :suspect:  :laugh:

Oh no they ain't :laugh:

Right, the dates I have are.............

Last weekend in August that'd be the Sat 27th or Sun 28th and Sat 10th, Sun 11th and Sat 17th of September are all available at present.

The August date is out for me.

Looks like the 11th or the 12th of Sept could be good.

Chaz

11th of Sept is good for me as is the 17th  - date crossed through on my calender  :D