• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Silk Violet

sterotyped image

hey please explain!!!

That engine in Nova is gonna be making it's way into a Westfield soon enough as i'm turning 24 next month my insurance has finally decided that they will insure on a Kit Car

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silk Violet

• hilux

• shaun

• Blatman

I think it was the fact that a) you drive a Nova and b) you had a picture with birds draped over it. Given the two, I can see people's reasons for assuming the billy-boy-racer brigade :)

Welcome aboard  :D  I'm surprised it hasn't been said already but join the club. You get 6 excellent magazines a year with all sorts of info in :)

Good luck with finding the right car ;)

sterotyped image  

hey please explain!!!

do a search.......in a dictionary  ;)  :D

seriously, like Hans said people see a glittery painted Calibra kerb crawler next to your (spotless) car and think the worst - be patient with us, the p*** taking is not personal  ;)  :cool:  :D

I think it was the fact that a) you drive a Nova and b) you had a picture with birds draped over it. Given the two, I can see people's reasons for assuming the billy-boy-racer brigade

don't forget the stereo...... :t-up: and the SUB.... :t-up: ...so please fogive us for thinking you are from the Maxpower brigade.......

we are open to learn... and glad to see that you now see the light :cool:  :cool:

Dave

I thought the one on the left was a bit "baggy"...... :0  :D

Congratulations though, I reckon thats the first time that Mr Hilux has had an "issue" with a VX owner.... :devil:  :devil:

Welcome along and don't forget to join the club!

PS as you'll soon realise, the most important thing to look for is a yellow one....... :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :devil:

I'm glad too see that u realise i hate Max Power all the work thats been done on my car has been undertaken by myself, And i take pride in that! :cool:

And the next logical step for me is too get a Kit Car as much as i enjoy the Nova on Track Days and wiping the smile off many a Subaru drivers faces. :p

I want some Rear Wheel drive Fun & sommit that doesn't destroy front tyre's every 5 weeks ;)

PS as you'll soon realise, the most important thing to look for is a yellow one....... :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :devil:

You're not wrong there!

:D

Andy

Stereotyping's a bit of a Bi*ch really

I also drive this:

trev1.jpg

(pic from French car shoot out..Bruntingthorpe)

and have been known to be tarred with a simalar brush...

its never been to a cruise (Im 32) and all that nonsense

it has never run a timed 0-60 over 5 seconds (4.7 best)

does standing 1/4s @13.3 secs 0-100 in 12.2

you will never believe the hassle I has off my sister when I said I was buying a westie....they are all driven by old men...when you getting your cap etc...

couldnt really argue as she lives on the main road down to Pembrey circuit and gets to see her fair share of Kit/7's/track car/drivers

still bought it and love it.....bl**** steroetyping

Trev

Sorry to go back to that picture, but did anyone else notice that the young lady on the right seems to have an arm screwed on wrongly?

No, thought not...  :p

What arms  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  

Did you mean   a r m s   or was that a speeling mistrake  :D

I like Max Powers he makes some great movies and all his magazines have shiny covers so they can be wiped clean of greasy fingerprints..... :blush:

What arms  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  

Did you mean   a r m s   or was that a speeling mistrake  :D

Looks pretty 'armless to me......... :t-up:  :t-up: