Silk Violet

Hi all just started looking at obtaining a car to suit my needs

i'm planning to use the engine outta my nova a 2.0 16v XE engine running QED direct to Head Throttle Bodied.

Would like some advise on what sorta car to get i'm quite mechanically minded.

would like a car which i can put my engine straight into.

any help please

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silk Violet

• hilux

• shaun

• Blatman

There's a couple of girls in the way of the engine. Can you move 'em please......

As for a car you can drop the engine straight in to, almost any Westfield chassis will do........

but there A***'s look great :D

i would like a car already done just without a motor do u know of any that r for sale

*Pictures removed*

Nope. They don't often come up. Most people would buy a car with an engine they didn't want, flog it, and fit the Vx. Look for cheap wide bodied chassis, 'cos it'll make the whole thing much easier. Narrow cars are a bit more of a challenge, not just for getting bits, but also from the physical size of the space for engine/'box etc, and if you're al large chap, you may just plain not fit in one.........

This site has a cars for sale section....

Also look at www.findit.co.uk, and www.terrynightingale.co.uk, and maybe www.autotrader.co.uk

cheers for that i shall keep an eye out

is there a certain model of car i need to be able to transplant me XE motor into???

Silk Violet

I have removed the largest of the pictures with the young ladies. It was inappropriate.

I would also appreciate it if you would alter your signature to exclude the pictures also.

I take a hard line with pictures shown because I don't want these forums to degenerate in to a flesh fest. Posting pictures is a privelige that can be withdrawn.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but we are trying to maintain high standards for everybody.

Thank you.

I've gone blind so can't see the pictures anymore  :(  :(

Thanks for that  :love:  :love:  :love:

Need to lie down now

Oh my gawd............ :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

If blat chat and c******m owners see this they will be beside themselves and rightfully state that the Westfield site has gone `MAX POWER`

How totally totally embarassing  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Do we have to keep looking at the engine bay of a nova on every posting  :(  :(  :(  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :blush:  :blush:  :(

Can it be made much smaller or better still deleted  :D  ;)  :D  :(

Seen one seen em all  :D  :devil:  :D  :(  :D  ;)

settle down there mr violet - i had thought the same as Hilux - no doubt over the coming months you'll be able to shake the sterotyped image - you've started well coming to WSCC in any case  :D  :D  ;)  :D