• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

87 car

nozzer

Do you want reverse you can go electric or mechanical £300-900 elec on sierra diff only.Propshafts £200 sump baffle kit £50 probably new radiator all hoses and fan £200 maybe new fuel pump £50 wiring loom will need modifing engine mounting brackets £??? the thing with BEC is weight the less you have the better it is,so you may be changing things just to save weight wheels/windscreen exchange for areoscreen will probably have to change diff,i know next to nothing about this but the list will probably go on,you could always try Yahoo groups bike-engined-cars these lads will help you out.

DAZ

to convert x-flow to blade power is not a big job at all.

I had martin @ the kit car workshop fit the engine ( cause i havent got a garage, let alone welding facilities aprt fom dinner times at work :devil: )

then did the rest with the help of a friend (you know who you are :t-up: )

to do the conversion, all you need is;

engine complete with all ancillaries, loom, ECU, carbs, clocks

exhaust manifold (fisher fury type lovley piece of kit see martin)

exhaust can off a fireblade

bit of pipe to mate these together

TTS jets & filter

new prop shaft

gear linkage kit

hoses for water & fuel

somebody to make the engine bracketry

& above all, plenty of time & patience, Ive got neither ask catflap.

martin had the car for 2 weeks, most of that time was weaiting for bits, then its taken 2 weeks to finish off all the other stuff, but theres been fitting new seats & allsorts of stuff

dont let people put you off saying itll cost thousands, its cost me less than £1500 by the time I sold the stuff I took out.

theres no way spending £1500 could of improved the x-flow to this level of performance/enjoyment ( just IMO of course, i still like the x-flow as well :t-up: )