Dealing with Ar*ehole Neighbours

B16CVH

Check on the legalities of filming/monitoring etc

Good point. Setting up a webcam to look at your garden as a CCTV type device is not illegal. So you happen to catch next door's garden as well because it's a wide angle lens, well hey, you're doing them a favour and monitoring their property as a happy by-product. It's not like you're snooping on them deliberately is it? But you review the "tapes" and see matey boy claiming a sicky but humping stuff around, so you do what you're supposed to do and and report the sponger. The DWP will do the rest...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B16CVH

• Blatman

• echoz

• windy

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try this in this order

1. Girl friend have a friendly woman to woman chat with his Mommy about her son.

2. You have a chat with Mommy

3. You have a chat with the Son

4. Gather evidence of him illegally claiming his disabled and then tell him you intentions if he does not clear the mess.

5. If he does not comply then send evidence to DWP

6. I think you could have a chat with the council about rubbish

7. I think you can get an ASBO served as well

8. Get a couple of mates to have a chat with him

Starting with 8, especailly if they are very big and have some handy basball bats might work better :D

Thanks for the replies guys.

My girlfriend doesnt want to move as she loves her house (its not rented so cannot just move on) I dont see why she should move because then he, in effect has won, as mentioned, selling the house with all this s*ite visible will de-value the house and put off potential buyers if that was the route she decided to choose.

I could possibly try talking to him but i would probably just end up doing a stretch to be honest, hes the kind of guy who would not listen to reason (dont think his old dear is much better), plus, if i did approach him them a few months down the line, DWP get in touch or the council etc, its gonna look pretty obvious. At present, he has that many enemies in the street he would never be able to pin it to one person. I think the evidence route is going to be the best option as i suppose there is a degree of anonymity when reporting this type of issue. I would love to get a photo of this muppet so you could see just what a tw*t he is!

The other worry is that if his old dear were to pass away, he would be left to run riot even more and god knows what would happen then!

Im agreeing with numero 8. Should find he will sort it out, and if not, atleast he'll be claiming disability genuinley :p

If this isn't your type of thing blatters idea of the webcam with the "wide angle" lens is a good shout :)

i suppose there is a degree of anonymity when reporting this type of issue.

There is absolute anonymity 'cos you can report him anonymously...

Probably easier and less hassle to move.

Its not you is it Windy?   :laugh:

I wouldnt confront him, because if you take any action against him, it would be abvious!

Had a similar problem a few years ago at my last house. I brought a home CCTV camera with sound and linked it to my VCR (remember them), put it on long record with a 4hr tape.... thats 8hrs of filming.

Then checked one of his cars on the road.......... no tax!! Reported it every 48hrs till the DVLA took the hint.

If the LDV is blocking your drive, ask him to move it (nicely), when he does get him on tape..........if there;s no tax.... bingo !!!!

I wouldnt confront him, because if you take any action against him, it would be abvious!

Had a similar problem a few years ago at my last house. I brought a home CCTV camera with sound and linked it to my VCR (remember them), put it on long record with a 4hr tape.... thats 8hrs of filming.

Then checked one of his cars on the road.......... no tax!! Reported it every 48hrs till the DVLA took the hint.

If the LDV is blocking your drive, ask him to move it (nicely), when he does get him on tape..........if there;s no tax.... bingo !!!!

Yes it think no contact is a good idea if i want to shop him, as you say, it will put me (and more importantly the missus on his radar)

Funny you should mention the tax, a few months back when he brought the van (using our money of course) it was the start of the month and the van had expired tax, i did alert the DVLA but the tax appeared a week later with the van still there so i guess DVLA didnt pull their finger our of the wads of cash we provide them with! :bangshead:

He isnt so much blocking her drive but he is parking a good 2-3 feet over the mrs` side and reversing off the drive is quite dangerous as it is close to a bend making visability quite cr*p. If he got rid of all this cr*p off his drive he could put in on there!

I have noticed last weekend that there are yellow crosses on the kerb stones outside his house, could this mean he is having the kerb dropped???? He has a real bugbare about other peolple parking outside his house some weekends (relatives visiting family) so i think his masterplan is to have the kerb dropped to prevent this. It hasnt really happened though since he brought this van, as he doesnt work and just festers in the house all day watchin jeremy kyle it doesnt move much. :sheep:

Or in the night dig the foundations of his house up put hpouse on trailer and drive him to somewhere crap and leave it there :D

1)Find a nice scrap car and park it outside his house.

2)If you can fit a wheel clamp to his van the same time that will be even better. :D

That t$$t needs shorting out asap.

Good luck with him.

Buy a supersoaker style water gun......

Fill it with petrol....Prime the fooker,...

From yer bird's bedroom window liberally discharge the supersoaker over the rusting hulks....

Have a fag...Whoops you just dropped a match..... :laugh:  :p  :D

Probably be more effective than owt else... :bangshead:  :p  :down:

Buy a supersoaker style water gun......

Fill it with petrol....Prime the fooker,...

From yer bird's bedroom window liberally discharge the supersoaker over the rusting hulks....

Have a fag...Whoops you just dropped a match..... :laugh:  :p  :D

Probably be more effective than owt else... :bangshead:  :p  :down:

Haha , this made me laugh! This would be a much more enjoyable option to paintballing! :t-up: