Thames Valley Meet at FDMC Auto Solo

Tim Reid

don't worry there was a guy there in a rover 75 that they had to go out and co pilot with as he could not get the courses right at all.

:blush:

i think he vanished at lunch time

we will of course give you the normal level of westfield club guidance on the day  :p

not coming to Abingdon?  i thought you were coming out for another passenger ride.

i would have tried to go fast this time :devil:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simon besant

• Tim Reid

• Uncle Fester

• Bean

Left it way too late to book on this, so was going to come and spectate, then I decided that watching you all have fun was going to be too tough.  :down:  :down:     So have decided to go & watch the Kop Hill Hillclimb event at Princess Risborough  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

David

Had a good run over to watch you all .............. and even better run back  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  some real good roads  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Hope you all had a trouble free afternoon  :D  :D  :D

David

:D  Had great fun hooning round :laugh:  even got a time fasster than Mister Besant :0  but now have 2 bald tyres, knackered steering rack and the diffs whining away again :(  upgrades here we come :D

Sorry not to have made it over to spectate :(  The inlaws came to help us pack and it was deemed inappropriate to sod off and enjoy myself whilst they packed the house up.

Ironically it was then fine for the missus to sod off and enjoy herself riding the horse whilst I got to entertain the troops :down:

Glad it went well though. See you all next meet,

Luke

b****y marvelous day  :D  :D

Excellent fun, made all the better by some healthy(ish) competitiveness!  :devil:

Roll on the next one.

Looking forward to seeing the scores soon. I was even thinking about this driving home tonight, thinking where I could have found those elusive couple of tenths  :blush:  :blush:

Where's them photos Tim?

i would like to know where some people found a couple of seconds?

Good drive home to  i don't think the bmw could quite believe it when we left it away from the traffic lights

b****y marvelous day  :D  :D

Excellent fun, made all the better by some healthy(ish) competitiveness!  :devil:

Roll on the next one.

Looking forward to seeing the scores soon. I was even thinking about this driving home tonight, thinking where I could have found those elusive couple of tenths  :blush:  :blush:

Where's them photos Tim?

I sent Tim the pics, a few below. :)

17506.jpeg

17507.jpeg

17508.jpeg

got the results guys????????????????

thought you were going to win tim :p

but you had fun which makes you a winner  :D

I think we did ok overall  :t-up:

I still reckon my front wheel was over the line when I parked up against the finish cone on my second run  :bangshead:  :p so I was robbed!! :p  :p

Cant wait to do it again  :D

A couple of good photos on Flickr already

Photos up from Abingdon btw. Only 3 of my car and none of Ian driving  :arse:  :down: