Roll over bars

hilux

I would have to agree with ChrisG. JuanSolo made me an ali bootbox cover, but the holes he cut in it don't match where the rear stays have to go on my car, but they match his car perfectly.

I can think of a few people with overpriced Westfield lookalikes who still use this outdated suspension setup.

(I used to think that these Catering van drivers were OK & many i have met have been, however some recent experiences on Blatchat have brought me in to contact with some obnoxious characters, the like of which makes me soooooooo glad i chose a Westfield & not Cateringvan.)

Ahhhhhhh much better (calm blue water, calm blue water, calm..........)

Andy :D

Mines an SE, his is an SEi.

This is possibly partly the reason it didnt fit, as I would imagine that the rear of an IRS car is totally different to a live axled one, so the support bars for the rollbar will probably pick up from different places.

Even so, I reckon you'd have to be pretty lucky to match up a panel for two cars of the same spec unless you cut bl**** great big holes which kinda defeats the point :D

Chris