Build manual/Wiring diagrams

mrstomp

Hi, hope its ok to jump on the back of this.

Im just starting to get to grips with the SEW i started as a teenager 14 years ago, it has been in a garage for 12 years. Im looking at all the bits and bobs now, but im also stuck on the manual. i have the 1600 CVH manual but my car is has live axle with a 2000cc pinto, i cant find the other manual, any help please??

cheers

Hi Jumpjet

i've only just joined the forum and am waiting until the new year to join WSCC ( it doesn't seem worth joining for less than 2 months and then having to do it again on 1st jan) So i can't pm yet, but my email address is duncan.horlor@gmail.com

many thanks

Dunc

Membership is 12 months from when you join, not January to December...

• 12 years later...
On 28/05/2010 at 20:50, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

Well, I've got good news, and I've got bad news.

In this case, they're one in the same thing.

Download PDF copy of my original Westfield SE Narrow Build Manual here.  I'm afraid it is as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

Can't help on the wiring diagram, sorry.  Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi Scott,

Any chance you still have a copy of the build manual?

sean"at"kelvintech.com.au

Regards

Sean

3 hours ago, Jorgie said:

Hi Scott,

Any chance you still have a copy of the build manual?

sean"at"kelvintech.com.au

Regards

Sean

The Downloads tab at the top of the forums is a mine of information, always worth starting there:

21 hours ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

The Downloads tab at the top of the forums is a mine of information, always worth starting there:

Hi Scott,

Thanks I did look there but could not find my chassis. I have finally found what I'm looking for, which does not seem to be in the download area.

Regards

Sean

831958093_WestfieldSevenSEBuildManual.pdf

3 hours ago, Jorgie said:

Hi Scott,

Thanks I did look there but could not find my chassis. I have finally found what I'm looking for, which does not seem to be in the download area.

Regards

Sean

831958093_WestfieldSevenSEBuildManual.pdf 3.22 MB · 5 downloads

Interesting - not seen this version before, looks to be pre-independent suspension, perhaps immediately post-litigation.  It’s very similar to the later ones in many respects but does contain a couple of useful bits.  I’ll add it to the Downloads area - thanks.