FAO anyone with FIA Roll Bar

Graham.J

At 5'11", I had a little problem with my legs fouling the steering wheel with the Westfield race seat, so I lengthened the steering column to bring the wheel closer to me. I have enough room to move the pedal box away by about 2 inches, too, BUT my exhaust (it's a Cossie, so the exhausts exit on the drivers side) sounds like it's further away than the carbs on the crossflow..............

What about a remote reservoir for the brakes?

I reckon with careful attention to all the various components of the problem, a solution might just be possible.......however, it's looking like quite a bit of work. It may just be simpler and cheaper to get a custom hoop made up. Search the web for The Roll Centre, and Custom Cages. They'll be the places to start looking.

Hi,Graham

i had same sort of problem with seats, bought a  :love: pair

or ranger seats for my n/body se.

Ended up selling them on, :arse:   toooooo tall at 6"2"

bought an original benchtype seat ,( parts wanted)

now fitting quick release steering wheel,(raceparts.co.uk)

helps get in and out    :devil: alot easier,

can't comment on rollbar ,but hope this helps.

ps, Welcome aboard.

cheers,rob

I can get a full custom bar to my specified height from Paul at Plays-Kool for about £300 with a cross brace which also goes into the passenger footwell (detachable of course) so I think this is the way forward.

Cheers for all of your help everyone, much appreciated,

Graham :D