Croft

Terry Everall

Bad luck m8. Glad you're ok. Christine was worried you might have damaged your good looks.  :love:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V 8

• Terry Everall

• SteveD

• mark.anson

which good look was that  ???  ;)

Steve.....I'm supposed to get sympathy.... fix my chassis and I'll forgive you....  :p

Anyway don't make me laugh.... it hurts....

get it stripped tomorow and over to me then you can have it back by the weekend  :t-up:  shape yourself man get in that garage  ;)

oh bunny what ya done  :down:  ...........glad your ok mate

Sorry to hear about your accident, Garry. Hope you and car are up and about soon.

hope you and the car get fixed quickly.

sorry to hear about your off

Bunny - wot have you done to my next car!

Get it fixed mate - Dog Breath is your man :)

Hope you are ok m8  :down:

Well done to "old" Tel - sounds like you had a good one.  Just wish I could have been there - would have been much better than the family stuff I had to cope with over the weekend :D

Garry, glad to hear your ok, not so glad to hear about your turf trip but as already said, it can be fixed.

Cya soon

Tiggs

Oof Bunny, bad luck m8.

There is a small consolation though---I believe I beat you to that same gravel trap 2 years ago.

You'll still have no problems getting the car back out on track before mine is though ;)

I wonder how it would work if fifty per cent of the Wscc entry was more than 113% of the target time, but the weather was dry?

Mark

Rule says: "If conditions at a round are such that 51% or more of the WSCC entry have times which

are 113% or more than the target times, then regulation 1.6(e) will apply."

No specific mention of rain or snow.

A rule is a rule until ruled otherwise (which it shouldn't be mid-season). So seemingly, 51% Sunday drivers would do it for you  :p

David id right in his quoting of the rules and for a second had me worried. but a quick check shows that out of 15 drivers only 3 were slower than the target times by more that 113%

Which of course is as it should be, with it being a dry day :D:D:D

Look who is at the top as well, Bunny :D:D:D

Hope you get the car sorted quickly and pleased you got home safely. I see you and your co driver are already after the Turf Trophy this year  :devil:

But don't let yourselves get too hung up on the target times. The important thing is did you beat your own best time ? and did you have a good event and enjoy yourself.

Back home......safe and not too sound....ribs are sore....couple of beers and I should be ok....  :)

Car is in the garage...not easily done with two corners off.

I think I've got half that gravel trap in my floor pan...  :(

Thanks for all the help getting the car loaded up you lot are tremendous.

Got to thanks to the rapid response and professionalism of the marshals, the medical team and the recovery crew.

A battered Bunny...

Gary

The nose cone is heading to Draycott as we speak!

I hope it helps!!

Good to be back at it again this year, good days motorsport......until Garry had his off, gutted for you mate. Like everyone else has said, your ok, car will mend.

Good to see everyone again, roll on Aintree  :t-up: