• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• MK11

Can we just pay to hire the airfield and dick about without Ben?

This sounds like a good plan!  The liability insurance could be a problem for us too though.

It's an idea Sam for sure, let me see what I can turn up after talking to various people.

It may be best to hang fire for a week or two Dave and let's see what happens, Ben has not said it's off and TBH it's not in his best interest to turn away revenue/dissapoint us so I'm sure he'll do his best to accomodate us, after all it's a confirmed booking with 90% of us paid up.

Chaz.

s**t .....been looking forward to it :down:

fingers crossed.

if this gets knocked on the head  :(

what about we do a Bedford track evening?

b****r!!!

Hopefully things will sort themselves out, otherwise I may have a headache with refund!  (Used paypal and was issued new card this month with change of card number!)

Sadly I am barely using the car and if the airfield day is off I may well SORN it as I would need a new exhaust for a trackday :(

Lets just go to wales and spend the cash in the bar....you can all sleep in my suite if you like.

....you can all sleep in my suite if you like.

It was big enough you jammy b*****d :laugh:

Don't panic.

Sparky, don't SORN the car!!!!

I'm working with Ben to resolve the issues and I'm pretty sure that we'll still be on for a great day.

I should have it sorted by the end of this week or early next, assume it's on untill I give that word that it's not (unlikely)

I will also have details of how we'll pay Ben.

Can all the payees let me know that they have recieved their credit from Easy Track, Sparky can you contact them direct to see if there will be any issues with your refund.

Chaz.

Ok chaps, it's all on.

:D

Need to get the refunds from easytrack sorted then we'll start again with Ben direct.

Chaz.

Chaz  i take it you will do mine with yours, if not give me a shout

tony